Moroccanoil® Aminorenew™ Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by Madeline H.Moroccanoil® Aminorenew™ Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by Jackelinne R.Moroccanoil® Aminorenew™ Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by Brittany M.

BY MOROCCANOIL #51 in Conditioner

This gentle conditioning and detangling formula works to smooth and tame unruly and frizzy hair. Moroccanoil® Smoothing Conditioner, featuring our proprietary AminoRenew™ ingredient, restores depleted amino acids to strengthen and align hair’s natural keratin structure. Strands are instantly nourished with antioxidant argan oil and argan butter, leaving you with healthy-looking, calm, manageable and smooth hair. When used with Moroccanoil Smoothing Shampoo, results can last up to 72 hours.

How To Use:

After shampooing, gently squeeze excess water and apply Moroccanoil® Smoothing Conditioner from mid-length to ends. Leave on for 1–2 minutes and rinse well. Use regularly with Moroccanoil Smoothing Shampoo for best results.

Key Ingredients : Aminorenew™: Amino Acid Delivery System That Bridges Keratin Disulfide Bonds, Repairing And Restoring Lost Structure To Hair.
Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Nourish.
Argan Butter: A Natural Emollient And Conditioning Agent Blended From Argan Oil. Valued For Its High Content In Natural Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Phenols, Carotenes And Essential Fatty Acids, It Leaves Hair Soft, Nourished And Shiny.
Glycerin: Natural Humectant; Provides Hair Moisturizing Benefits.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Lysine Carboxymethyl Cysteinate, Dimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, C12-15 Pareth-3, Isopropyl Alcohol, Aminoethylaminopropyl Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-7, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional. Mosc01

Porsha P.
This stuff is expensive. For someone on a budget, at least. It's a great product, great for color treated hair, and helps smooth the hair amazingly. I have used this and the shampoo, and followed it up with a dab of the oil after drying and flat ironing my hair. It was probably the best conditioning hair had ever been in. My mother in law used this religiously as well.

Overall this is an excellent product, but only if you use all the same brand. Shampoo, conditioner and smoothing oil. You'll love it, and the smell. It's worth The cost if you have very dry and damaged hair,
Liliana A.
Winter Park, FL
Review for: Moroccanoil Smoothing Conditioner 16.9 oz more...
i have dry, dull, lackluster 3c 4a curls, and i never thought a product like this would work on my super thick ethnic thirsty hair. this stuff transformed my curls, my curls never looked this good! and the shine! and my hair is SOFT AF!!! i used it as a leave in as well and i got so many compliments on my hair, i'm buying more bottles of this tmrw. Please OGX, don't ever stop making this, because idk what i would do.
Shasha S.
Review for: Moroccanoil Smoothing Conditioner (for Unruly And Frizzy Hair) more...
Savannah B.
I love this conditioner and use it every summer because I love the smell and the way it leaves my hair feeling hydrated and smooth. I highly recommend this product and using it with the shampoo that goes along with it from this brand. I have purchased many many bottles sand will continue to
Shanita D.
Reading
I love see you this Moroccan oil smoothing conditioner because the leaves my hair feeling soft beautiful and you can just tell the difference from a lot of other products so this is definitely one that I like to use especially here being so dry like to make sure that it’s nice to motori
Leena W.
I can’t say enough about this product. It smells so good, and makes my hair feel so good. I don’t wash my hair every day, but when I do the cleanliness and scent lasts for days. Very satisfied customer and I would recommend this for anyone with frizzy and or unruly hair problems.
Dana F.
pittsburgh
Review for: 8.5 FL. OZ. / 250 ML more...
This shampoo makes my hair so soft. I like using this when I am on vacation and my hair is taking a beating. Between the ocean the pool and washing it everyday my hair on vacation can get very dry. This helps keep it soft and removes all the damaging chemicals.
Lena C.
Lutz, FL
Great product. I used this for years. The price point is a little high but the effectiveness is worth it if you can afford it. I like how smoothing the conditioner is without weighing down hair and destroying the natural volume and bounce
Brianna Z.
I love this conditioner. Scratch that, I love this whole brand ! The products are amazing and so nourishing to my haie. I have highlighted/ damaged hair and my hair always looks great and smells amazing when I use this!
Natalie B.
Cleves, OH
The best conditioner ever. So thick and creamy. A little goes along way. Definitely on the expensive side but works better than cheaper brands. Works great for extensions and colored hair. I would buy again