BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTree Hut
Moroccan Rose Shea Sugar Scrub ~ 18 oz

Moroccan Rose Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub ~ 18 oz

Love your skin with Tree Hut s Moroccan Rose Shea Sugar Scrub. This sugar based formula is kissed with Argan Oil, Rose and Certified Organic Shea Butter to instantly smooth skin while satisfying your senses. SKU:ADIB01CGRN8IU

What other products from tree hut come in this scent?
Moroccan Rose Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub ~ 18 oz ? Is there any other scent better then the rose?
[product:moroccan-rose-tree-hut-shea-sugar-scrub-~-18-oz] Is there travel sizes?
Start your review of Moroccan Rose Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub ~ 18 oz!
Nicolette R.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Moroccan Rose Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub ~ 18 oz uploaded by Nicolette R.
Moroccan Rose Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub ~ 18 oz uploaded by Nicolette R.
Such a great scrub for exfoliation! All of the scrubs are so nice to have and this one smells exactly how you would think it does. A light rose scent. Also helped with my kp! So amazing! [product:moroccan-rose-tree-hut-shea-sugar-scrub-~-18-oz]
Solomiya D.
Brooklyn, NY
Moroccan Rose Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub ~ 18 oz uploaded by Solomiya D.
This exfoliate is the best! I use it before I shave and it leaves my skin silky soft!! I highly recommend this to anyone who gets razor burns, it prevents them from happening! Not to mention how incredibly to smells ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
banen A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Moroccan Rose Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub ~ 18 oz uploaded by banen A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love love LOVE this product. It works amazingly and it never disappoints, everytime i shave it makes my hair growth slower and also makes my legs shiny and not ashy it takes out all of the deadskin which was amazing, i 100% recommend this to whoever wants to buy it.
Christine C.
Bay Shore, NY
Moroccan Rose Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub ~ 18 oz uploaded by Christine C.
Purchased at: Target
This works like a very expensive and luxurious sugar scrub but is very reasonably priced. It polishes away dead skin cells and deeply moisturizes and softens the skin. You can use this on dry or damp skin, massage in in circular motions and then rinse off. Very pleasant fragrance also. ๐ŸŒŸ๏ฟผ
Belen B.
Fairfax, VA
Moroccan Rose Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub ~ 18 oz uploaded by Belen B.
Tik tok made me buy this and I loved it it feels so good and it smells so good. I want more now!!!
Amber D.
Marinette, WI
Moroccan Rose Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub ~ 18 oz uploaded by Amber D.
Moroccan Rose Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub ~ 18 oz uploaded by Amber D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this Tree Hut scrub! I use it before and after shaving! Itโ€™s great for dry skin! Itโ€™s a must have for my daily shower routine![product:moroccan-rose-tree-hut-shea-sugar-scrub-~-18-oz]
Katherine  M.
Shady Oak
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely adore this scrub it's fragrance is intoxicating! Moroccan Rose Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub ~ 18 oz will not disappoint you must try this scrub!! Best part is that it's very affordable and reliable exceeded my expectations. I absolutely recommend this product and will continue to purchase! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Liz P.
Norwalk, CA
Moroccan Rose Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub ~ 18 oz uploaded by Liz P.
These scrubs are the best and the is one of my favorite scents. I have been using this for years to exfoliate my skin and get it super soft. It is not harsh at all and I use it twice a week. I highly recommend, they have many different scents to choose from!
Maggie B.
Warsaw, NY
Moroccan Rose Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub ~ 18 oz uploaded by Maggie B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this product, the smell is kind of strong but it did make all my skin nice and soft AND I still smell good. I do think the smell is a little overwhelming though.
iznah S.
East Elmhurst, NY
Moroccan Rose Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub ~ 18 oz uploaded by iznah S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this scrub so much itโ€™s not only great at exfoliating my skin but helps my skin a lot. It smells really refreshing and a little goes a long way with this product. Iโ€™m obsessed with this and im definitely going to get more!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rachel E.
il y a 2 ans
Ashley K. โ€ข il y a un an
yes! Thereโ€™s tropical mango, coco colada , vanilla bean, exotic blue (has a clean scent to it), eucalyptus blossom, mocha and coffee bean, and possibly more! They have tons of scents but the 2 I have tried so far are the rose and coco colada because those were the only 2 in stock at the time.
SHEMIKA B.
Amite, LA
il y a 3 ans
Khacie B. โ€ข il y a 3 ans
I also found it at Ulta!