BY MOROCCANOIL

Want to enhance your image and highlight your beauty? Then the Conditioner Smooth Moroccanoil will help you to achieve your goals! Enjoy the benefits and advantages of Moroccanoil products and other hairdressing accessories from 100% original brands.

Hair Products, Health | Beauty, Softeners and conditioners

Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)

Item model number: 1382775226411

Liset S.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
This is one of the the best product that you can buy of this brand ever , it has the a good quality, I really love it this is amazing, ill continue repurchasing it , maybe the price is not the best one. But Still its a good deal ,

I do recommend this product .
Carrissa C.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Ought this conditioner after going to the salon and they conditioned my hair with it. I felt like my hair was so smooth and it smelled so good. Definitely more high end/expensive... if you want to splurge I would buy it on this and the matching shampoo.
Rachel R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have curly dry hair and I always look for less ingredient products. This works really well. I love the way it makes my hair feel. Its reasonably priced and I love the packaging! I would buy this again!
Mursal N.
Encino , CA
This really helps with my tangled curly hair! It softens up my curls and smells good!! I have an oily scalp so I start from mid hair down to my ends and it still gets the job done!
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
The smell of this conditioner was enough to convince me to try it out and I'm so glad I did! Super amazing quality and works in my fine hair!
Jessica P.
Ammon, ID
Absolutely love the smell of this product. I have never had a conditioner that always left my hair smooth and super easy to comb.
Andrea W.
Parma, OH
For the price of this I find that Pantene works just as well for cheaper. It does help tame frizz and fly aways
Kristy P.
Helps to freshen up and moisturize my hair. Love the smell and leaves my hair feeling so smoothe and healthy.
Gabriella Q.
Milwaukee
Hands down the best conditioner ever!! Very smoothing and helps to repair damaged hair! Recommend!!
Cher C.
Maple Shade , NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
This conditioner is good, I use it on my nappy hair twice every week. Moroccan oil Smoothing conditioner helps my hair stay hydrated. I have really rough hair, I’ve using it for a month now and I’m very satisfied 🤗🤗Moroccan Oil Smoothing Conditioner