Moroccan oil Repair Shampoo with Moroccan Argan Oil 16.9 Ounce uploaded by Delilah S.Moroccan oil Repair Shampoo with Moroccan Argan Oil 16.9 Ounce uploaded by Julia V.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Moroccan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo gently cleanses while infusing hair with argan oil, keratin, fatty acids, proteins and other nutrients. This Moroccan Oil formula is free of sulfates, phosphates and parabens and is safe for color treated hair. The... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heather S.
Turlock, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I think this product might have been to hyped up for what it really does. Although it was good I didn’t really see a change with my hair however it helped my sisters hair so it could be that we have different hair types she recommends I still have my doubts about it
Cathryn D.
Townville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product left my hair feeling great! It helps to mask those dead hairs before you have time to get to the salon. However, if you use to much your hair might look a bit greasy. I did this and all the dry shampoo in the world could not help! I have long hair and only needed to use a small amount
Kseniya B.
Otsego , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo brings me back to Mexico! Not only does it do its job but it does wonders!! Repairs damaged hair and will make you come back to it because of its quality!
Kate N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is AWESOME and it lasts!  Rub the shampoo in your hands and it will lather really well. My hair is quite thick so I take a very small amount and wash my hair, and then rewash it with the normal amount of shampoo I use. That small bit of shampoo first makes my hair lather a lot more when I come in a second time.  It leaves your hair moisturized without having a greasy feeling. I had some damaged after getting my hair bleached. The shampoo made my hair feel a lot better. It's quite expensive but I highly recommend.
Aradia T.
Lakewood, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. Smells great and leaves my hair feeling like silk. I've been bleaching my hair for over 10 years and this stuff makes my hair feel like virgin hair add on the conditioner let set for 5 minutes and I've got awesome hair and aromathereapy. It has a nice rich lather and comes out nice and leaves hair smooth and silky. I definatly will be getting more. Only thing I have to say negatively is that it is a bit on the pricey side especially when doing all of the hair products. I hope to see more coupons I would love to try out more.
Gaibrien K.
Clive, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This my favorite shampoo at the moment, because I am currently working through the tedious process of brushing my hair out of dreadlocks, this conditioner is a LIFE SAVER. It does the job well without feeling too greasy on the hands, and I swear the morocccan oil helps so, so, so, much with the detangling. The best part about this shampoo is that it SMELLS SO GOOD throughout the whole day! I get random whiffs of it as a move around and I'm sure so do others around me, which is nice. Who doesn't like to smell Moroccan oil?
Tenika V.
denver co
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE!!! I am in love with these products!! Shampoo works great! When I first switched over to Moroccan products I was using a cheap over the counter shampoo and when I switched man oh man it changed my hair! My hair had been severely damaged due to a bad experience with a lady who wasn't very good at what she was doing. Not only is the product amazing the smell is phenomenal!! I get so many compliments and questions on what I use. I seriously recommend this brand to everyone!
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have medium thick wavy hair which gets very dry and frizzy from dyeing. I waited a couple weeks while using this before I gave my review. I really like this product and will continue to buy it for my girls and I. My waves are shiny, soft and smooth after a couple weeks. I had previously used the keratin version of this brand which ended up being a little too oily after a day or two (for my hair type). It still lathers up nice (despite being sulfate free). I do have very long hair and it seems like I use a little extra of the product compared to other shampoos but it's not a big deal because it's still cost effective
Kimberly O.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the trial size of the product because I wanted to try it out. I love Moroccan Oil to begin with, and I thought I'd see what the shampoo was about. I was NOT disappointed! In fact, I was blown away by the difference I could tell in my hair texture... the difference blew my mind. My hair not only smells amazing, but honestly it feels repaired (something I haven't experienced with most shampoos that claim to repair hair).
Meara O.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I HATE the smell, but it's definitely a great, high quality product. I used it when I was staying with this wealthy family (not sure whether I was allowed to or not but I did it anyway because I'M A SHAMPOO BANDIT), and while I personally like my hair to be less silky so it's easier to style ( I have very fine, long hair that can be limp) this is a great product for coarse, frizzy or damaged hair.
Nouhaila E.