BY CUTTING EDGE INTERNATIONAL, LLC

For all hair types. Gently cleansing, moisturizing formula. Infuses dehydrated hair with antioxidant argan oil. Replenishes nutrients. see more...

• Does this make your hair greasy? Is it worth the price? 3 Answers
  • I can't find an ingredient list for this. Anyone have any...2 Answers
  • Do you actually see a difference between this and regular...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mileiddy O.
Tampa
One of the Best product I've used. First of just the smell is amazing , some type of tropical smell and the after math is amazing. Leaves your hair so hydrated and does not strip your hair. I only use this shampoo and conditioner when I HAVE to have good hair day. This won't let me down
Brenda H.
Cypress, TX
Great Shampoo, made my hair feel amazing. Only downside is I felt I had to wash my hair more often that usual. I discussed this with my hairdresser and she felt the same way. If you are in the routine of washing your hair everyday this is a great option. If you usually wash every other day you may find your self needing to change your habits.
Fernando B.
This is a very good product for any type of hair specially during the winter time. For those who suffer from oily scalp you can't ever put any type of conditioner to your scalp and should never. My best advise is to start from the ends to your scalp. This way you have the minimalist amount on the scalp and rinse well. I would advise also to anyone with oily scalps to shampoo your hair every other day if you can go longer do it. Let the natural oils hydrate your hair.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
I have eczema on my scalp, and thought this would help. It doesn't necessary help my scalp, but my hair is so soft and healthy feeling. It feels lush and thick. The shampoo has a perfumed scent, so keep that in mind. It also needs very wet hair to be super sudsy.
Krystena D.
San Diego, CA
I adore this shampoo! I originally used repair to get my hair back to normal and now consistently use this one to hydrate my now healthy hair! The smell is great and lasts for days. I have wavy/frizzy hair and this product helps noticeably tame the frizz and deliver nice waves! I've seen my of my friends hair change with it too.. I highly recommend!
Leah E.
I absolutely love this product. I have curly hair and it's chemically bleached but my hair has never been shinier or healthier. It doesn't dry out the scalp or my hair but I mainly put it on my roots and not the shaft. I recommend this.
Rosa M.
Biggs, CA
Love this! It smells amazing and makes my hair soft. It puts life back into my sisters dry hair and even though I have have oily scalp it just keeps my hair moisturizing. I am happy with this shampoo.
Lissett H.
Hialeah, FL
This is the the most rich an nourishing well scented shampoo ever gives great results and moisture to any hair especially if you have dry scalp it leaves your hair feeling so soft an amazing so would recommend it
Stephanie R.
THE BEST SHAMPOO EVER!!! Ugh this smells amazing and leaves your hair so beautiful i cant get enough of this shampoo my only problem is the price but its so worth it! I will definitely be buying alot more!!
Cassandra C.
Bethlehem, PA
Honestly, this line is definitely one of my favorites. I chose this product mostly because it was sulfate-free which is great for colored hair. I also really love this product because it smells AMAZING!!! It also leaves my hair feeling super soft. My hair is very dry, in fact I really only wash it every 2 days because of that reason. It would take a full week before it felt "greasy" but with this product, I'm not left with dry hair. I'm able to easily style and run my fingers through it, thats how soft it makes it! I don't think I'll ever find a better product!
Ana M.
Orlando, FL
Do you actually see a difference between this and regular shampoo?
Holly S.
Does this make your hair greasy? Is it worth the price?
Latoya F.
I can't find an ingredient list for this. Anyone have any idea whether it contains any silicones?
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
How well does this work for your hair?
Kassidy B.
Tyler, TX
Does this product help hair growth?