BY CUTTING EDGE INTERNATIONAL, LLC

For all hair types. Gently cleansing, moisturizing formula. Infuses dehydrated hair with antioxidant argan oil. Replenishes nutrients. see more...

• Does this make your hair greasy? Is it worth the price? 3 Answers
  • I can't find an ingredient list for this. Anyone have any idea wh...2 Answers
  • Do you actually see a difference between this and regular shampoo?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This was the first Moroccan oil product I've tried. I love the smell. Even after 5 days of not washing my hair the smell is still there & VERY strong. I love that it's sulfate free. The only complaint I have is that it weighs down my thick hair and is very oily on the top (actually looks like I have wet hair) and I have to use pounds of dry shampoo to fix itūüôą I may be using too much product, though. Overall, I would recommend.
Brenda H.
Cypress, TX
Great Shampoo, made my hair feel amazing. Only downside is I felt I had to wash my hair more often that usual. I discussed this with my hairdresser and she felt the same way. If you are in the routine of washing your hair everyday this is a great option. If you usually wash every other day you may find your self needing to change your habits.
Fernando B.
This is a very good product for any type of hair specially during the winter time. For those who suffer from oily scalp you can't ever put any type of conditioner to your scalp and should never. My best advise is to start from the ends to your scalp. This way you have the minimalist amount on the scalp and rinse well. I would advise also to anyone with oily scalps to shampoo your hair every other day if you can go longer do it. Let the natural oils hydrate your hair.
Leslie N.
I have dyed and bleached my hair 5 times in the last 4 months and let me tell you , my hair was not happy with me . It was sooo dry and brittle ! When I would flat iron my hair it was really crispy like . So I've been using this for about a week and already I see my hair with results ! I also use the matching conditioner and wow my hair is so soft now ! I would definitely recommend this to everyone ! And it's color safe ! And yes I will continue to purchase this item ! - happy customer
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
I have eczema on my scalp, and thought this would help. It doesn't necessary help my scalp, but my hair is so soft and healthy feeling. It feels lush and thick. The shampoo has a perfumed scent, so keep that in mind. It also needs very wet hair to be super sudsy.
Krystena D.
San Diego, CA
I adore this shampoo! I originally used repair to get my hair back to normal and now consistently use this one to hydrate my now healthy hair! The smell is great and lasts for days. I have wavy/frizzy hair and this product helps noticeably tame the frizz and deliver nice waves! I've seen my of my friends hair change with it too.. I highly recommend!
Leah E.
I absolutely love this product. I have curly hair and it's chemically bleached but my hair has never been shinier or healthier. It doesn't dry out the scalp or my hair but I mainly put it on my roots and not the shaft. I recommend this.
Rosa M.
Biggs, CA
Love this! It smells amazing and makes my hair soft. It puts life back into my sisters dry hair and even though I have have oily scalp it just keeps my hair moisturizing. I am happy with this shampoo.
Lissett H.
Hialeah, FL
This is the the most rich an nourishing well scented shampoo ever gives great results and moisture to any hair especially if you have dry scalp it leaves your hair feeling so soft an amazing so would recommend it
Stephanie R.
THE BEST SHAMPOO EVER!!! Ugh this smells amazing and leaves your hair so beautiful i cant get enough of this shampoo my only problem is the price but its so worth it! I will definitely be buying alot more!!
Ana M.
Orlando, FL
Do you actually see a difference between this and regular shampoo?
Holly S.
Does this make your hair greasy? Is it worth the price?
Latoya F.
I can't find an ingredient list for this. Anyone have any idea whether it contains any silicones?
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
How well does this work for your hair?
Kassidy B.
Tyler, TX
Does this product help hair growth?