Moroccan Oil Hair Spray

Moroccan Oil Hair Spray ... what type of hold does this hairspray have? My hair holds curls well so I do not need anything with a strong hold!
Moroccan Oil Hair Spray have you tried this product?
is there travel size this product?
Start your review of Moroccan Oil Hair Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
this product smells great dont really like hairspray but enjoy the fragrance and way it feels on my hairin reviews
...other hair sprays are stiff and ruin your curls :( I personally use the strong hold so my curls stay in all day, but the medium was nice also.in reviews
Adrienne A.
I love this brand , and the product does give a light hold, but I feel like this product is definitely over priced .
Amy W.
Harrisburg, PA
Moroccan  Oil Hair Spray uploaded by Amy W.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love the smell! Held my curls in the humidity at the beach! Not sticky at all. A bit pricey but worth it
Gabrielle M.
Ocean Springs, MS
Moroccan oil products are my absolute go to. You smell and look like heaven using their products. I have naturally wild crazy hair and Moroccan oil products keep the frizz away!
Megan W.
Moroccan  Oil Hair Spray uploaded by Megan W.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great gentle hold hair spray. Holds for some time but doesn't last all day. Good smell and nice packaging though. Pretty good.
Erica H.
Glasgow, KY
I love this hair spray more than any hair spray in the history of ever. It's light and doesn't leave my hair feeling cakey or brittle and doesn't dry my hair out. Perfect for taming a little frizz on a humid day or keeping curls in place for a special event.
Lauren W.
New Haven, MO
I bought this from a hair salon when I got my hair styled because she used it in my hair and I loved it so much I bought my own bottle. It smells amazing, keeps my hair the way I want it, it isn't oily or sticky. I absolutely love this product. It is pricey but worth it for fabulous hair!!
Rosie S.
Atlanta, GA
Moroccan  Oil Hair Spray uploaded by Rosie S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This has been a staple in my collection for years. The smell is amazing but not overwhelming. This provides great hold but will not leave any crunchy feeling. Great for dry hair or over processed hair.
Victoria S.
Torrington, CT
I use this spray a ton on the weddings I work on. All the girls love it for the smell! Super strong hold minus the crunch which I love! I like to layer this with Kenra’s shaping hairspray. Love love love
Stephanie P.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this hair spray a lot although I am very picky consumers when it comes to hair spray. I won’t give it 5 stars only because I don’t like the white residue left in the hair by the end of the day. It actually doesn’t smell as good as I anticipated either but I’m ok with that. It holds pretty well which is why I do still use the product everyday.
Nichole B.
Aurora, CO
I will buy this hairspray forever! It smells amazing just like all the other Moroccan oil products and it's the perfect hold for my thick easy to curl hair! It doesn't make my hair sticky or too stiff!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Josée D.
il y a un an
nino D.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
Moroccan Oil Hair Spray have you tried this product?
Debbie E. il y a 2 ans
Yes, love love love! Light but holds well
Lindsay M.
Chippewa Falls
il y a 3 ans
The Moroccan Oil Hair Spray product says “oil spray”... I’m just curious if it makes your hair oily if you have very thin fine hair?
Jenna H. il y a 2 ans
I find that I use this, it doesn't make my hair oily at all. With this, I find that it is light weight and doesn't make my hair heavy, sticky or crunchy. Plus it leaves a nice scent on my hair in comparison to some sprays which can smell chemically sometimes. My hair is thin, but apparently I have a ton of it lol