Moroccan Oil Hair Spray

• I've heard this brand is top notch. I know it smells amazing but ...2 Answers
  • Does this product actually nourish the hair?3 Answers
Moroccan  Oil Hair Spray
Moroccan Oil Hair Spray
  • "this product smells great dont really like hairspray but enjoy the fragrance and way it feels on my hair" in 8 reviews
  • "As somebody that curls her hair alot - this is a very important feature for me as other hair sprays are stiff and ruin your curls :( I personally use the strong hold so my curls stay in all day, but the medium was nice also." in 8 reviews
Rhea R.
Columbus, OH
This is the best hair spray I’ve ever used. I normally hate hairspray because it makes my hair so crunchy and it just feels very icky and gross but this sets your hair in place (used it for winter formal!!), lasts, and doesn’t feel crunchy at all if anything it makes your hair super soft and smell amazing!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
If you’re looking for something that isn’t going to be drying on your hair, you should definitely give this a try! I️ absolutely love it! I’ve tried many products through this brand and I’ve never been left disappointed!
Raquel W.
I am not a frequent hair spray user. Let's just say, I HATE crunchy hair. I don't know if hate is a strong enough word to describe how I feel about hair that is crispy and won't move. An ideal hair spray for me would be something that maintains my curls (Lord knows it took me long enough get them perfectly styled), yet still allows me to run my fingers through my hair and, above all, have my hair move! Moroccan Oil Hair Spray does just that. After getting my curls in place, I do a quick spray over my whole head, then I run my fingers through the locks. This gives my long hair those slightly looser VS Fashion Show waves. I'm telling you, this stuff keeps my hair looking like that not just all day, but for the next day as well. I realize everyone's hair holds a style differently, but I swear it wouldn't last a half day without this spray. I have been a consistent user for years, and I'm definitely not switching any time soon!
Ashley C.
This product smells amazing and works well to keep hair like mine from falling. I have color treated hair and a lot of it. I would definitely buy this hairspray again
#InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster Moroccan Oil Hair Spray
Sarah C.
I'm now a licensed Cosmetologist but when I was in school I was in local and state competitions for hair. This hairspray and the Moroccan oil line in general were always my go to! They worked great keeping the hair in place but didn't leave it feeling too stiff or hard. My mother has very thin hair and ran out of hairspray a few weeks ago and I told her to try this kind but she was afraid it would leave her hair oily. Now she swears by it and it's all she uses!
Megan K.
Wexford, PA
I love this hairspray for many reasons 1) the smell is really nice and it stays (I can smell it for hours after spraying it in my hair) 2) it holds my hair together when I curl it (which is very hard to do with long, heavy hair!) 3) although it holds, it does not make my hair crunchy whatsoever or sticky at all like some other hair sprays do! and finally 4) it washes and brushes out so easily! My hair gets tangly enough as it is but his stuff does not make it any worse!
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
I bought this from a hair salon when I got my hair styled because she used it in my hair and I loved it so much I bought my own bottle. It smells amazing, keeps my hair the way I want it, it isn't oily or sticky. I absolutely love this product. It is pricey but worth it for fabulous hair!!
elaina s.
What drew me to this hairspray and wanted to try it was ofcourse the scent. It smells like the beach!lol but when I purchased it def dissapointed me! As much as it says it doesnt leave your hair heavy it did just that! It left my hair hard and just knotty. I was dissapointed in the hairspray. I have thick curly hair and for me its a thumb down!
Alexia S.
Athens, GA
This is my absolute favorite hairspray! I've used both the medium and strong hold and neither give your hair that crunchy feel. It smells AMAZING and does not feel like cheaper hairsprays that tend to be packed with alcohol. The only downside I see is the pricing. It is one of the best products out there but I feel that the company could be a little more budget-friendly. It pairs well with the Moroccan Oil.
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
I love love love this product!!! This spray is not too heavy and gives my hair an amazing shine that lasts throughout the entire day. It also helps to keep my hair held with the look I want without making it too hard or dry.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
Have you tried the Moroccan Oil Hair Spray yet? If so, how did it make your hair feel?
Cassie c.
Livonia, MI
Does anyone know if this smells just like the shampoo and the hair oil... that smell is great and I love the shampoo and oil so it would be great if this was the same.
Amanda M.
Manchester , NH
Does this make your hair oily? Lately no matter what product I use and make sure I only hey the ends of my hair the roots become oily from the product
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
Sarah H.
Lititz, PA
I was just wondering.. How well does this product work? I have very thick wavy hair and am in the need for something like this but I want to know how it's worked for others??