Moroccan Oil Hair Spray

Moroccan Oil Hair Spray have you tried this product?
is there travel size this product?
It’s a good product?
Start your review of Moroccan Oil Hair Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“this product smells great dont really like hairspray but enjoy the fragrance and way it feels on my hair” in 8 reviews
“...other hair sprays are stiff and ruin your curls :( I personally use the strong hold so my curls stay in all day, but the medium was nice also.” in 8 reviews
Columbus, OH
Just bought this hairspray the other day, and I love the smell. I bought the medium hold which is perfect not too heavy but a good hold. Definitely recommend this. I’m not sure what the retail price is since I got it from cosmoprof, but for $12 it was a steal! Plus the scent is awesome!
Knoxville
I love the way this product holds and smells. I have never used a product that smells as good as this product does while also having a good hold. I can only but this product in stores because I have had trouble finding it online, however it is worth driving to the store to get.
Purchased at: ULTA
I don’t use hair spray very often but when I do it’s always Moroccan oil! I love that it doesn’t leave a flaky residue like other hairsprays. It also smells AMAZING definitely the best smelling hairspray I have ever used.
Torrington, CT
I use this spray a ton on the weddings I work on. All the girls love it for the smell! Super strong hold minus the crunch which I love! I like to layer this with Kenra’s shaping hairspray. Love love love
Bradley, IL
I bought this from Walmart because I've loved so many of the other Moroccan brands. Honestly, it's hairspray. It looks great, smells great, but for over $20 it doesn't do anything that my $6 hairspray can't do. I wouldn't recommend this, it's not worth the price.
Belle Isle, FL
This light weight hairspray is all I need to keep some volume in my hair! The smell is amazing and it’s not too heavy! When I curl my hair, just a light spray keeps them looking wavy and beachy without fear that they will fall straight!
Columbus, OH
The Moroccan Oil Hairspray is a great holding hairspray. The finish smells amazing and leaves my hair looking perfect all day long. I was introduced to this hairspray at my salon for updos, and it doesn’t disappoint!
Brandon
This is the best hairspray. It smells amazing and doesn’t leave my hair hard or crunchy. My hair looks shiny and the frizz is reduced. I always get compliments when I use it. I would definitely buy it again.
It’s very light weight and that’s what I love about it. I’ve had it for years and only use after a blowout to make it last a little longer but it’s very light and doesn’t make hair stiff
Revere, MA
Leaves your hair feeling silky and smooth. It also smells freaking amazing, but at the end of the day... it’s a pretty pricey product. I gave it 5 stars for quality but not for price!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Castle, DE
2 months ago
Moroccan Oil Hair Spray have you tried this product?
Debbie E. • 2 months ago
Yes, love love love! Light but holds well
Chippewa Falls
a year ago
The Moroccan Oil Hair Spray product says “oil spray”... I’m just curious if it makes your hair oily if you have very thin fine hair?
Jenna H. • a year ago
I find that I use this, it doesn't make my hair oily at all. With this, I find that it is light weight and doesn't make my hair heavy, sticky or crunchy. Plus it leaves a nice scent on my hair in comparison to some sprays which can smell chemically sometimes. My hair is thin, but apparently I have a ton of it lol