Moroccan Oil Dry Shampoo Dark Tones 5.4 oz

Moroccanoil® Dry Shampoo Dark Tones contains ultra-fine, oil-absorbing rice starch that removes buildup and odor, leaving hair instantly clean and refreshed. Its UV-protecting, argan oil-infused formula breaks down instantly, leaving no dull residue and maintaining the natural richness of dark, brunette tones.

How is this compared to cheaper brands
Start your review of Moroccan Oil Dry Shampoo Dark Tones 5.4 oz!
3 months agoGilbert, AZ
Great scent! Not over powering. Helps with the in between of coloring. Spray at night and comb through in the morning and my hair feels great. Not weighed down! Been using it for a couple years now and love it!
9 months ago
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite dry shampoo so far! It sucked up my oils the best. I am always trying new dry shampoos to find the one, but Im close to making this one my holy grail consistant product
7 months agoAdvance
It works well. Not my favorite but works good. I use it daily when I don’t wash my hair.