Moroccan Oil Dry Shampoo 1.7oz - Light Tones - SET OF 2

Perfect for travel.

Moroccanoil Dry Shampoo Light Tones contains ultra-fine rice starch that absorbs oil, buildup and odor, leaving hair instantly cleansed and refreshed. UV-protecting, argan oil-infused formula contains subtle violet undertones to balance brassiness in blonde hair and bring out the best in light tones.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Moroccan Oil Dry Shampoo 1.7oz - Light Tones - SET OF 2!
3 months agosycamore
I’ve use both light and dark tones and love how they enhance the color of your hair. Traditional Moroccan oil smell which is great, and really absorbs oils. I wash my hair 1-2 times a week and love that this allows me to do it.
9 months agoscottsdale
Purchased at: ULTA
It has taken me years to find the right dry shampoo and I have finally found it ! I have colored blonde hair that is fine and the light tone is perfect ! Love the smell and how light this feels in my hair . Typically dry shampoo has a very heavy feel to it not this one ! Holy grail status for me !
4 months agoNorth canton , OH
This product is a must need when you have colored hair smells great and very affordable
a year agoBenton , AR
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this product daily! It smells amazing! Looks amazing! Tones my hair tithe prettiest shade of blonde ever! Takes away brassy tones completely! I love this brand! I use ALL their products! 🌺