Moroccan Oil Dry Shampoo 1.7oz - Dark Tones - SET OF 2

Moroccanoil® Dry Shampoo Dark Tones contains ultra-fine, oil-absorbing rice starch that removes buildup and odor, leaving hair instantly clean and refreshed. Its UV-protecting, argan oil-infused formula breaks down instantly, leaving no dull residue and maintaining the natural richness of dark, brunette tones.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Moroccan Oil Dry Shampoo 1.7oz - Dark Tones - SET OF 2!
9 months agoWashington, DC
My absolute favorite dry shampoo so far! I have dark brown/black hair they gets greasy way too soon, so I live off dry shampoo. Usually they leave white all over my hair but this one looks so natural you can’t even tell. It works well, my hair feels like it’s normal texture, and it smells great. Highly recommend
8 months agoMiami, FL
Si, si, si! este producto es lo máximo! Lo conocí en una feria de belleza y lo ame, lo compre de inmediato. Es excelente para usar entre lavados, para controlar el olor del cabello y para salir bien parado de un evento y/o reunion de ultimo minuto. Definitivamente volveria a comprarlo.