I received this product in a mystery bundle free with my FabFitFun Spring box. I like the product but really don’t love the scent. Could I apply this to my hair, leave it in for say 30 minutes or so, then rinse it out and get some of the same effect? The scent kills this product for me.
Start your review of Moroccan Gold Series Leave-in Hair Mask Reverses Damage 4.2oz Bnib $39 Free Ship!
How would you rate this product?
Rawlings, MD
Love this it makes my hair so soft without feeling sticky or held down. Great spray. Love the smell its a good product.
I use this before blow drying my hair and it makes my hair shiny as well as gets rid of the frizz. Would recommend it
New Iberia, LA
Smells AMAZING! I love putting it in my hair in the morning or even at night after I bathe
Delaware
Moroccan Gold Series Leave-in Hair Mask Reverses Damage 4.2oz Bnib $39 Free Ship uploaded by Mariam A.
Well, I really like the scent of this product. It has light, oily foam texture. You need to apply it on wet hair and you have to blow dry it, don’t let it dry on its own, it won’t do anything good if you let it dry on air. Overall, it’s a good mask, it will make your hair softer and shinier but you have to find the right amount for your hair or you’ll end up with grease.
New Castle, DE
Moroccan Gold Series Leave-in Hair Mask Reverses Damage 4.2oz Bnib $39 Free Ship uploaded by Kamila K.
This is my first ever hair mask. So I really cannot compare it to any other product. Hair becomes instantly soft and gentle. 😍 my hair is quite damaged, so I will definitely give it a try👏 received this one on my starter box 🎈 #Influenster
Wilmington, DE
Moroccan Gold Series Leave-in Hair Mask Reverses Damage 4.2oz Bnib $39 Free Ship uploaded by Nini B.
I have curly hair and i really like this mask. The Moroccan Gold Series Leave-In Mask seals in moisture, protects against heat and UV damage, detangles hair and seals split ends. It has amazing scent and gentle texture ♥️♥️[product:moroccan-gold-series-leave-in-hair-mask-reverses-damage-4.2oz-bnib-$39-free-ship]
New Castle, DE
Moroccan Gold Series Leave-in Hair Mask Reverses Damage 4.2oz Bnib $39 Free Ship uploaded by Ani K.
I wasnt expecting the result what this spray gave to my hair from the very first use . My hair became so bright and so lively really I liked it so much. Highly recommended.
Brooklyn, NY
Moroccan Gold Series Leave-in Hair Mask Reverses Damage 4.2oz Bnib $39 Free Ship uploaded by Sopho G.
Best deep conditioner ever! Makes your hair silky soft without feeling heavy. Worth the price and lasts for a long time if you only use a couple times a week. I received in a Fab Fit Fun order and it’s one of the few products I continue to buy.
New Castle, DE
Moroccan Gold Series Leave-in Hair Mask Reverses Damage 4.2oz Bnib $39 Free Ship uploaded by Takò L.
I like this leave-in mask , my hair becam strong and shine 🥰🤩 I can recommend this amazing productMoroccan Gold Series
Brooklyn, NY
Moroccan Gold Series Leave-in Hair Mask Reverses Damage 4.2oz Bnib $39 Free Ship uploaded by Natia D.
So I’ve tried it and im shocked . The hear looks absolutely different shiny soft very healthy . Im in love ♥️😍😍😍😍😳😍♥️😍😍😍😳😳😳😳