Moroccan Gold Series Leave-in Hair Mask Reverses Damage 4.2oz

by Moroccan Gold Series

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Moroccan Gold Series Leave-in Hair Mask Reverses Damage 4.2oz!
How would you rate this product?
Karen Z.
Newark, NJ
Moroccan Gold Series Leave-in Hair Mask Reverses Damage 4.2oz uploaded by Karen Z.
I didn’t think I’d like it because I thought it would make my wavy hair very oil and heavy. I was wrong! It gives it shine while it works and it smells fantastic! Don’t be like me and wait to try it, give it a go! Moroccanoil
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
Moroccan Gold Series Leave-in Hair Mask Reverses Damage 4.2oz uploaded by Brittany G.
This is a game changer! Made with pure argon oil for all hair types. After just one use conditioned, nourished, and restored the manageability of my hair. It is like it literally reversed any damage to my hair and brought it back to life!
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
Moroccan Gold Series Leave-in Hair Mask Reverses Damage 4.2oz uploaded by katelyn L.
I love this hair mask . I enjoy the smell , some people don’t like the smell , it does smell sort of like some musky cologne but it works so well . I have bought multiple bottles since trying the first one . Makes my hair soft, shiny and wonderful
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,569 reviews
Moroccan Gold Series Leave-in Hair Mask Reverses Damage 4.2oz uploaded by Jacqueline P.
I received this Moroccan Gold Series leave-in hair mask in my FabFitFun box a few months ago. This hair mask is pretty amazing! Hair products are my least favorite beauty item, but this item has sparked an interest for me. The spray on hair mask makes my hair feel so soft and smooth. It’s scent is fresh cotton with hints of rose in it. I look forward to using this product after my hair dries following my shower. I like that it’s spray on because it makes it easier to use and I don’t get my hands messy in the process. I highly recommend this hair mask!
Rae Q.
Winter Park, FL
Moroccan Gold Series Leave-in Hair Mask Reverses Damage 4.2oz uploaded by Rae Q.
I got this in either a FabFitFun or Boxycharm box, and I’m really impressed with it. It has a really nice scent, and has been helping to detangle my hair as well. I use it either right out of the shower, or will sometimes use a little bit in between washes. I like that it’s a spray formula, and it definitely helps keep my hair moisturized and looking great in between washes.
Tammie J.
Peoria, IL
Moroccan Gold Series Leave-in Hair Mask Reverses Damage 4.2oz uploaded by Tammie J.
I was impressed with this hair treatment. It smelled great and left my hair super soft and hydrated. This a product to pamper your hair
Crystal V.
This is a fantastic product! I have oily, processed hair. It's been almost impossible to find a product that seals in enough moisture for my curls without leaving me looking greasy, and this does! I don't have to use much conditioner after I wash because I spritz this in, and it helps detangle as well as leaving my hair fresh, clean looking, and under control.
Becky L.
Yuba City, CA
I Love Moroccan and Argan oil so much!!!! My hair never feels healthier, softer, fuller, or sexier, with any other product❤
Karen T.
Crossville, IL
I wasn’t too keen on this product. It leaves the hair feeling a little oily. It smells absolutely amazing though!!
Destini G.
Roanoke, TX
I got this in FabFitFun box and I’m honestly in love with it! You can spray it in whenever! I spray it before styling my hair and after showers! Leaves hair so soft! And the smell is 😍

Looking for your answer?