MOROCCAN GOLD SERIES Hair Treatment Mask

by Moroccan Gold Series

QUICK OVERVIEW
Restores hair from damage caused by climate change and water while rejuvenating hair that has been damaged by chemical treatments, such as hair dye and highlights.

The Moroccan Gold Series Treatment Mask is ideal for dry and damaged hair. Argan oil and keratin components work together to rejuvenate hair that has been damaged by heat and chemical or coloring treatments. The Hair Mask Formula is completely salt-free. After shampooing, apply a generous amount of the Hair Mask throughout hair, wait 5-7 minutes, and rinse.

Tip: For exceptional results, use this product along with the Gold Series Moroccan Style Salt-Free Shampoo.

Hair Type    Dry / Normal To Thick, Wavy / Curly

Is the Morroccan gold series Any good? I think is pricey can any one please tell me if it’s worth the priceMOROCCAN GOLD SERIES Hair Treatment Mask
What retail store can I find this product at?
This is my favorite mask I have found in like the last 15 years....anyone else find one similar they like?
Start your review of MOROCCAN GOLD SERIES Hair Treatment Mask!
Tammy P.
Union, SC
MOROCCAN GOLD SERIES Hair Treatment Mask uploaded by Tammy P.
This hair mask moisturized for maybe 12 hours after rinsing... My hair just sucked up the product so fast I guess that's why I didn't repurchase it. It smelled nice, too. I don't recommend.
Lupe M.
Redding
MOROCCAN GOLD SERIES Hair Treatment Mask uploaded by Lupe M.
Amazing Hair mask! I received it on a monthly subscription box so honestly I’m not sure of the price. If it’s expensive or not, I will be repurchasing as soon as I ran out. This stuff is amazing, leaves hair extra soft, manageable to style and it smells luxurious. Amazing !!!
Nirali P.
Sugar Land
MOROCCAN GOLD SERIES Hair Treatment Mask uploaded by Nirali P.
Got this product in my FabFitFun box and I’m so obsessed! It makes my hair so soft and healthy after just one use! It’s truly amazing!
Drea A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I LOVE this hair mask! I honestly didn't even know hair had masks until this came in my Fab Fit Fun box. I have been using it every couple days. It keeps my hair extremely soft, shiny, and smooth. It detangles my long hair after I shampoo and it makes my hair so smooth I don't even use a brush. Just a comb through and it's straight, soft, and super healthy. I briefly stopped using it, not realizing how healthy it was keeping my long hair. When I had stopped using it for several months, my hair started breaking when I'd brush it and there were knots that seem to never go away. So it's back to every couple days of treatment mask. I even had a stranger ask about my hair because it looks so soft and healthy. The treatment mask costs more than I thought it would, but isn't healthy beautiful hair worth it? No filter on the picture and please excuse my white hairs, I don't color my hair and it's au natural.
Carol F.
Inver Grove, MN
MOROCCAN GOLD SERIES Hair Treatment Mask uploaded by Carol F.
This product is pure gold!!! I received it in a FFF box and I absolutely love it! I’ve never used a product that makes my hair feel this silky and shiny. I add a small amount to my everyday conditioner to make it last longer and it still works great! I highly recommend trying Moroccan Gold!
Gabrielle C.
Petaluma, CA
MOROCCAN GOLD SERIES Hair Treatment Mask uploaded by Gabrielle C.
💁🏻‍♀️My hair always feels soft and looks shiny and healthy after using this treatment mask! I usually go 1 year between cuts so it’s important for me to have a hair mask that can keep my hair and ends looking fresh. This does the trick without weighing it down! Love!
ANDREA C.
Columbus, OH
MOROCCAN GOLD SERIES Hair Treatment Mask uploaded by ANDREA C.
So my hair is bleached platinum blonde which really makes your hair fragile. On top of that I love putting all different colors in my hair. I use this maybe once a week when my hair is just blonde and it really helps keep the integrity of my hair and stopping me from having to chop it off. Now when I have had color in my hair and I want it out or want to change it I put my hair through a vigorous washing process and if needed a root touch up with bleach. The mask literally brings my hair back to life, makes it shiny, bouncy, and it feels so soft you would never have known everything I just put my hair through. I LOVE IT!!! MOROCCAN GOLD SERIES Hair Treatment Mask
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
MOROCCAN GOLD SERIES Hair Treatment Mask uploaded by Brooke M.
Best hair mask I’ve ever had. I have shoulder length fine hair that tends to get pretty dry and tangle easily. I keep this in the shower and use once about every other week. I use it in replace of a normal conditioner. I try and leave it on as long as possible and shave, body wash and face wash to keep it in longer. When you rinse it out, you can immediately tell that a miracle just happened to your hair. It is buttery soft the second you wash out. It stays butter soft even after filling and lasts a week to 2 weeks for me. It also gives my thin hair so much volume which is much appreciated!
Carlee H.
Leary, GA
MOROCCAN GOLD SERIES Hair Treatment Mask uploaded by Carlee H.
I’m not one to typically use hair mask but when I do I need ideas on this product not only works when it smells great too, as opposed to many others that stink. I received this product in my FabFitFun box and I’ve loved it ever since! It has a permanent spot in my shower!
Brittany R.
Portales, NM
MOROCCAN GOLD SERIES Hair Treatment Mask uploaded by Brittany R.
I apply this once a week through all of my hair while it’s wet after I shower and sleep with it in there. Makes my hair so soft and healthy. Gives it a nice natural shine and I don’t have to use much at a time so the jar lasts a long time. Very affordable and worth every penny.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nadia R.
il y a un an
Patrice M. il y a un an
Honestly, it is my very favorite deep conditioning treatment. My hair is so prone to dryness. I just dislike the price of it, but the jar has lasted a year for me. My hair is always so soft after. Better than any other I have used. Plus, you don't have to leave it on for a long time to get it to work. Five minutes max.
Courtney D.
Summerfield, NC
il y a un an
Hollie R. il y a un an
Garnier Fructis 1 minute mask and OGX renewing Moroccan oil treatment are both great affordable options. I personally like the OGX more the Garnier but Garnier is more affordable.