Moroccan Argan Oil Treatment

by Ultimate Argan Oil

The ULTIMATE Moroccan Argan Oil Treatment is a unique serum with instant absorption into hair and skin to create a beautiful shine and long-term conditioning. High in essential fatty acids antioxidants such as vitamin E and carotenes and natural moisturizers ULTIMATE Moroccan Argan Oil Treatment can be instantly absorbed into hair and skin to heal moisturize restore shine and protect against environmental factors.Features. Residue free formula. Hair conditioning. Moisturizes and repairs damaged hair. Capacity - 100 ml.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Moroccan Argan Oil Treatment!
Lauren F.
Clinton Twp, MI
Only reason I'm not giving this 5 stars is because I just started using this product. I always hear that oil treatments are good for you hair so I'm excited to test it out more. I would buy it again if I like the results
Karlene S.
Montreal, QC
Love... Love... Love I really love this product it makes my hair soo smooth and fresh feeling, it's one of the best stuff I have used since I have very long, thick, and difficult hair this makes it soo much better compared to other I have used.. I 1000000% recommend this too others.

Looking for your answer?

Photos and Videos
Moroccan Argan Oil Treatment uploaded by zoie T.