BY MORNINGSTAR

Savory veggie patties, seasoned with herbs & spices.

Arielle D.
Hampton, VA
These are really delicious, especially for the calories! It takes less than 2 minutes to microwave and then you'e out the door. My grandmother used to eat these and I've been hooked for years. They'e pricier than regular sausage patties but healthier too. The best deal is when you buy them in bulk.
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
These veggie sausages taste just like the real thing! They are vegan friendly and quick to heat up. The patties have a great texture that's a bit chewy and crispy in the most satisfying way. You can find them at any grocery store. Highly recommend!
Asia G.
Nashville, TN
I'm not vegetarian and I LOVE these! They're a healthy substitute to meat, and you can barely taste any difference. I got a bag of 5 patties for $3.48 at Walmart.
Jessica C.
Alexandria, VA
As a vegetarian I love this sausage substitute. My grandpa (a stone cold omnivore) ate it and thought it was delicious. Since I miss bacon I usually go for the morningstar bacon first but when I have coupons and Morningstar products are for sale, I grab these up quickly as a second breakfast food to enjoy. I am a big fan of Morningstar products in general and they are my go to meat substitutes because of the great flavor. If anyone feels the urge to try something vegetarian this is the first company I recommend.
Holly F.
Columbia, MD
This is one of my absolute favorite items in the Morningstar Farms lineup. The texture is fantastic (very satisfying) and the flavor is awesome. It tastes very similar to its meaty counterparts but way healthier! Super easy to throw in the microwave on a busy morning and I actually prefer this over turkey sausage patties!
Lauren T.
Westford, MA
These are the best breakfast sausage ever, meat or no meat. I am addicted to these, and my super carnivore boyfriend also loves these. Both of us prefer these to regular breakfast sausage and they are so easy to heat. I would suggest cooking them in a pan with a little oil or butter as opposed to microwave, as they come out better and crunchier.
Amanda B.
Love these breakfast sausage patties - great tasting and high in protein. Would never guess that they are meat free. My favorite are the hot and spicy ones. Because they are made of soy, and are high protein, they can make the stomach a little uncomfortable if you're not used to that. I like to cook mine in the toaster oven and pair it with a slice of whole grain toast.
Shannon H.
Alexander, AR
I have these for breakfast Monday through Friday. They're quick (1 minute in the microwave when cooking two) and they taste great! They're a healthier alternative to having sausage patties each morning for breakfast. They're made from vegetables and I can't tell any difference between these and turkey sausage. They're not greasy nor fatty.
Monica G.
We eat these about once per week. It's our favorite veggie sausage. All of my family enjoys it, even my non-vegetarian husband. I just dislike that the product is made with GMO soy, but it's cheap and a better alternative to meat/pork sausage.
Megan Z.
I don't like sausage. Never really did. But we found these at costco in a giant box and my husband convinced me to try them again, OMG I LOVE THEM! I like to cook them in a pan and cut them up so they are in small pieces. Then I put a little maple syrup while still on the stove. So delicious!!!
Megan Z.
Do these exist still? I've never seen them.....
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
If we like pork sausage patties would you say this is a healthy alternative to them?