MorningStar Farms Veggie Sausage Links uploaded by Charlotte M.

BY MORNINGSTAR

Morning Star® Farms Veggie Sausage Links.
78% less fat than pork sausage.
80 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Sizzling veggie links seasoned with savory herbs and spices.
Serving size is 2 links. see more...

MorningStar Farms Veggie Sausage Links

Start your review of MorningStar Farms Veggie Sausage Links!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
I’ve been a vegetarian for almost fifteen years and I’m always looking for new breakfast foods. Morningstar sausage patties are my number one, so when I saw these I decided to try them. They are equally delicious but the texture is too real for me. Even my boyfriend said they “pop” when you bite into them is just like a regular sausage. If that’s what you want, you’ll love these! If not...go for the patties.
Winterville, NC
These are a perfect side for any of your morning breakfasts. Even my brother that isnt vegetarian likes these sausage links. In my opinion they're just as good (if not better than) regular sausage links texture and taste wise. I would recommend them to anybody.
Bakersfield , CA
These are the perfect alternative for sausages. These go great with some eggs. Although it’s not actually meat they do a pretty good job at replicating meat! Wether your vegetarian or just trying to eat health these are most def for you.
Houston
Love these! They’re so delicious and so easy to heat up! Like all Morningstar products, they’re usually on the pricey end of the spectrum, but it’s so worth whatever price they put on their products!
Soledad, CA
Purchased at: Kroger
These sausages are pretty good. They started to stick to my pan about the fourth time that I rotated them, which I wasn't happy about, but I managed to save them. One also kind of exploded as I tried to cut it in half, but the others were fine. The taste is good, but I added a bit more black pepper on top because I like mine a little spicy. Overall, I would probably buy these again, but I have to say that I really prefer the Field Roast breakfast sausages.
Purchased at: Walmart
I tried these tonight & I really like them — in regards to how “accurate” they are to real sausage, the texture just seems a bit too soft. But the taste is pretty much spot on
Johns Creek, GA
I have no earthly idea how they made these taste like real sausage but WOW. These are amazing if I'm on the go in the morning and don't have time to cook breakfast. 5 stars!
I'm a huge fan of morning star. I was a vegetarian for a few years and then became anemic from the lack of iron. I do eat meat now but at times I get grossed out and can't. These veggie sausages links are so good! I love how easy they are to cook and how they make an ordinary breakfast great. I would definitely buy this again!
Cedar park, TX
I’m not a vegetarian but I LOVE these. I started buying them for my daughter when she was really little and transitioning to real food and she loved them. I decided to try one and ever since I have purchased these over real meat sausages every time. They are pricey though.
Austin, TX
As someone who has been on and off vegetarian for over 12 Years, I can say with confidence that I naturally just crave this sausage. It is a wonderful substitute in my opinion for the smoky flavor I miss with meat from time to time. I keep a box at work in the freezer for when I need a quick snack with some toast or if I need a quick breakfast in the morning. I have also used this inside hotdogs and sliced on pizza before and feel that my exploration with this product is yet to be over!

Walmart

Walmart was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email