MorningStar Farms Veggie Sausage Links uploaded by Charlotte M.

BY MORNINGSTAR #11 in Sausages

Morning Star® Farms Veggie Sausage Links.
78% less fat than pork sausage.
80 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Sizzling veggie links seasoned with savory herbs and spices.
Serving size is 2 links. see more...

Katie M.
Auburn, ME
Love these so much! I have been vegetarian for 2 years now and one of the things I missed a lot (I’m a big breakfast lover) was breakfast sausage. I fry this in a pan with a little olive oil for 5 minutes and the texture comes out lightly crisp on the outside and perfectly moist on the inside! I’ve had my meat eating boyfriend try these and he thinks they’re just as good as the real thing.
Ashley B.
I'm a huge fan of morning star. I was a vegetarian for a few years and then became anemic from the lack of iron. I do eat meat now but at times I get grossed out and can't. These veggie sausages links are so good! I love how easy they are to cook and how they make an ordinary breakfast great. I would definitely buy this again!
Cheyenne P.
These have to be my all time favorite morning star products! My favorite would have to be the honey smoked sausages but these are pretty similar. The honey smoked ones I can eat non stop because they are so sweet and mouth watering. A definite must try for breakfast.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I prefer the sausage patties, however I like these too. The price is reasonable, i get them at Walmart whenever I do buy them. They are really easy to cook, I usually warm them up in a pan on the stove, and they taste good that way! But I have also microwaved them and that is quick and still tasty.
Melody W.
Cedar park, TX
I’m not a vegetarian but I LOVE these. I started buying them for my daughter when she was really little and transitioning to real food and she loved them. I decided to try one and ever since I have purchased these over real meat sausages every time. They are pricey though.
I love Morning star's product! The sausages taste fantastic and what's great it does not contain meat product! I always purchase these guys at Target but in the even target don't have them, I get them from Shoprite. I recommend these sausages to anyone, they are easily to make.
Michelle N.
Oakland, CA
I've neverbeen a huge fan of sausage, but my husband is! We recently went vegan and he was in search of a good replacement. We ended up stumbling upon these and we think they are delicious! Quick and easy to serve, goes great right alongside your favorite breakfast foods!
Julia D.
Worcester, MA
To be fair, I am a life long vegetarian so I can’t compare to the real deal...but I love these and have not found a bad way to pair them with other foods. There is a satisfying texture to this that is difficult to make on your own
McKenna R.
Escondido
These are so yummy!! You would never know that they are veggie sausages. I think they have a great value and reasonably priced! I wish they had more options as far as flavors and what not. But I still would recommend to anyone!!!
Tamara S.
Skokie, IL
These sausage links aren’t morningstars best product. They taste funky and have a rubbery texture. They are definitely when cooked within another dish such as scrambled eggs, but I would not reccomend for eating on their own.
Zineb O.
I'd really like to try these , where do i find this ???
Janice S.
Los Angeles, CA
Do these really taste like breakfast sausage? I'm going to be transitioning to vegetarian soon and would at least like to know what to expect.