GroceryFrozen FoodsMorningStar
Farms Veggie Riblets Hickory BBQ

MorningStar Farms Veggie Riblets Hickory BBQ

by MorningStar

Morningstar Farms® Hickory BBQ Veggie Riblets.
210 calories per serving.
Excellent source of protein.
Cholesterol free.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
made with natural ingredients.
Mouthwatering veggie riblets in a sweet and smoky sauce.

Does anyone know why MorningStar Farms Veggie Riblets Hickory BBQ as discontinued ?
MorningStar Farms Veggie Riblets Hickory BBQ Tried this product? What do you guys think about the flavor?
Is there much sauce on these or should I buy a bottle?
Start your review of MorningStar Farms Veggie Riblets Hickory BBQ!
Ashley S.
Micanopy, FL
These are one of my all time favorites, but unfortunately I have not seen them in the market store for quiet some time. They have an amazing bbq flavor and cook super quick and easy.
Kristie T.
Norlina, NC
These meatless riblets taste exactly like the McRib that McDonald's sell. The barbecue sauce is even delicious. My daughter had me try it and to this day, I still eat meat and these as well. The price is under $5 and I purchase them from Food Lion or Walmart.
Alessandra K.
Staten Island, NY
This was the first product I've tried from Morningstar and oh my god, it's delicious. I'm not a vegan/vegetarian but I LOVE this stuff. Obsessed.
Nolen V.
Janesville, WI
These were so good. I thought they were discontinued as I haven’t seen them in stores for a while, but I will definitely be buying this again when I find them in stores. They’re great for a snack and they’re also good as a meal. I love the sauce on the outside and the texture is very good.
Tina S.
chireno tx
These are delicious little Finley shaped veggie products in some of the best bbq sauce ever. There’s two Indv wrapped servings in a box. Feeling lazy ? Microwave a potato to go with it. Full meal. Ta daaa I sometimes have a hard time locating this product locally. Everyone here loves them. As a no longer a meat eater , some tastes are cravable. This puts the fire out for me. I bet it will for you , too . Try it :) MorningStar Farms Veggie Riblets Hickory BBQ
Robin P.
De Queen, AR
In high school i went on a meat boycott. These ribletts were wonderful. I remember them being costly but that was 15 years ago..
Kali D.
El dorado, KS
Not my favorite product from morning star but still pretty good. It gives you some variety
Aileen M.
Hampton, GA
This morningstar riblet was the first vegan/vegetarian food that I tried. I loved the texture and obviously the flavor. I just wish morningstar didn't discontinue it.
Michelle S.
Boston
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
These riblets were my all time favorite. They were deliciously tangy and the portions were satisfying. I would love if Morningstar Farms would find a way to return this meat substitute to the market. If so, I would definitely but again.
Carmel A.
These are super delicious! The texture isn't really meat-like, but I don't eat veggie stuff in an attempt to fool myself into thinking I'm eating meat. The sauce is a thing of glory. I would buy the sauce if they sold it on its own. Anyway, these are easy to make, just microwave in the pouch and boom piping hot deliciousness.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gabriella E.
Saginaw, MI
il y a 2 ans
Trish M. il y a 6 mois
They have phased them out in the past and brought them back as a “New” product. I haven’t found any in about 2 years, last time it was about 2.5 - 3 years before they brought them back.
Esmeralda M.
Kerman, CA
il y a 3 ans
Trish M. il y a 6 mois
These are delicious and my husband loves to make pulled bbq sandwiches with them. The only problem is that they frequently take them out of rotation making them impossible to find your 1-2 years at a time.