MorningStar Farms Veggie Dogs - 6 CT uploaded by Christina C.

BY MORNINGSTAR

Morning Star Farms® Veggie Dogs.
Classics.
America's Original Veggie Dogs®.
Low fat.
50 calories per serving.
Cholesterol free.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
6 veggie dogs. see more...

Katrina M.
Even vegetarians get a hankering for a hotdog every once in a while and these are a pretty good substitute. I don’t cook these by the suggested instructions. I like to put them in the oven and roast them until the skin is almost puffy. I semi-frequently buy these and would suggest to anyone.
Kelly M.
Katy, TX
I've been a vegetarian for 8 years now and I eat a lot of substitute meat products. These hot dogs are really delicious and (to me) taste like the real thing. I think they compare to other tofu/soy based hot dogs. Also, they are not too expensive. Definitely a good option if you are going to a cookout or something like that.
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
Morning Star Farms Veggie Dogs are amazing! Their affordable, their easy to make, it's all soy products no trace of meat! Their delicious, they taste like the real thing, I recommend this to all vegetarians and vegans who want that loaded hot dog without the processed red meat!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
I'm going on my 8th year being vegetarian and I eat these when I want some variety. They're not real flavorful, but they still have a good taste. I love making chili cheese dogs with these. If you've never had it I would definitely recommend!
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
These taste so much like what I remember non veggie hot dogs to taste like it's crazy. But they're SO MUCH HEALTHIER!! I'm so glad these exist so I can enjoy some foods of my childhood that had hot dogs in them :)
Lizzie V.
Saint Cloud, FL
I think these are the best veggie dogs available. They have a really good taste and nice texture. We eat meat free about half the week and we use these somewhat often. We always have them when we BBQ. I honestly think they taste better than a regular hot dog.
Trisha K.
Hampshire, IL
As far as veggie hot dogs go, this brand is our favorite. I'm not comparing them to 'normal' hot dogs as i really have no clue what a normal one tastes like since I've been vegetarian for over 20 years, but regardless, I think these are pretty tasty!
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
These veggie dogs taste like regular beef hot dogs! I usually BBQ these but even though they shrink & aren't that juicy the smokey flavor of the BBQ make them yummy. I put all of my favorite toppings on & you can't tell the difference.
Jessica S.
Everett, WA
I don't mind these "hot dogs" but they're not my favorite. The taste is kinda close but the texture is a little funky. I know it's hard to mimic the taste of such a bizarre thing as a hot dog and morningstar gets pretty close with this. They're best battered like a corn dog!
ASHLEY J.
Las Vegas, NV
Perfect for vegetarians who want to have BBQ essentials (like hot dogs and burgers). They are delicious and only 100 calories for two! I've bought this brand for years and will continue to do so!