MorningStar Farms® Veggie Dogs

by MorningStar

America’s classic has a new name: veggie. With 50 calories our plant-based veggie dogs are plump and filled with that classic hot-off-the-grill flavor (no grill required).See nutrition information for sodium content.

Recently stopped eating meat, would you guys recommend these?
Can these be placed in the oven?
Start your review of MorningStar Farms® Veggie Dogs!
Kelly M.
This veggie dog is a good one. It's not my favorite of all times but I will definitely buy this product again. It tastes good with buns, ketchup, mayo. You can roast it or eat it from the microwave. They're good for camping or when you have a bonfire going.
Maria laura C.
Coral Gables, FL
MorningStar Farms® Veggie Dogs uploaded by Maria laura C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Flavor is very good, easy to make and healthy . You can buy it anywhere, affordable price
Hailey J.
This veggie dog tastes exactly like a real hot dog which really makes me question what a real hot dog is made out of. The texture and everything is spot on.
Pamela M.
Baden, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these dogs they are really similar to the meat ones the only thing I did not realized is they are vegetarian instead of vegan but they are delicious, so if you are vegan I would no recommend it but as a vegetarian mean it is pretty good
Victoria J.
S Abington Twp, PA
My sister is a vegetarian and let’s me try some of her non meat foods. I like most of them and I sometimes prefer non meat meals, but this is the worst thing I have ever had! It tastes like plastic. Just no.
Shayla M.
Glenville, PA
MorningStar Farms® Veggie Dogs uploaded by Shayla M.
Purchased at: Walmart
These taste almost exactly like real hotdogs! I love cooking these in the microwave for some quick and good protein. We even took these on a camping trip and roasted them over our bonfire. We made vegetarian chili dogs and they were possibly even better than the real thing!
Stephanie D.
Charlotte, NC
I like so many of the other plant based products from this brand, but this particular product has an odd consistency. The flavor is fine, but it has a rubbery feel. Not my favorite.
Karla H.
Los Osos, CA
MorningStar Farms® Veggie Dogs It's delicious and have a slightly larger size but the only problem is that it only has 6 a box and if you have a large family and if you are looking to save money, it is not a good option. Es delicioso y son un poco grandes pero el unico problema es que solo tiene 6 en la caja y si tu tienes una familia numerosa y quieres economizar no es una buena opción.
Vernita S.
Riverdale, GA
The only veggie dogs I will eat. I absolutely LOVE them. They taste awesome and even my meat eater friends and family like them. They are a little small compared to regular hotdogs. The only thing is they are very difficult to find. They are always out at the grocery store that do sell them. Wish they offered them in all grocery stores.
Trisha K.
Hampshire, IL
As far as veggie hot dogs go, this brand is our favorite. I'm not comparing them to 'normal' hot dogs as i really have no clue what a normal one tastes like since I've been vegetarian for over 20 years, but regardless, I think these are pretty tasty!