MorningStar Farms Veggie Chik'N Nuggets uploaded by Dalia S.

BY MORNINGSTAR

Morning Star Farms® Veggie Chik'N Nuggets.
Award winning taste!
Chefs best award.
2009 best taste
American culinary chefsbest.
www.chefsbest.org.
The ChefsBest® award for best taste is awarded to the brand rated highest overall among leading brands by independent professional chefs.
40% less fat than real chicken nuggets*.
190 calories per serving.
Excellent source of protein.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Crispy outside, moist and tender inside-great chicken nugget taste.
Visit morningstarfarms.com for easy recipes, fun food ideas and more! see more...

• "I love Morningstar Farms products and the chik'n is very good." in 1 review
  • "These taste FANTASTIC, better than any fast food nuggets or anything else in the frozen section." in 1 review
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love this product! They taste better than real nuggets, in my opinion. They’re super easy to make as well! They can be microwaved, but don’t turn out as crispy that way. I typically put them in the oven which takes about 18 minutes to cook. Sometimes I even put them on my pizzaz which takes a little bit less time. Either way to cook them makes them crispy and delicious! They’re great dipped in ranch or ketchup. The price is very reasonable and I end up making these once every week or every other week!
Jasmin C.
LOVE THESE! When I don't feel like eating the MorningStar buffalo wings, these are what I reach for. So good with ketchup, ranch, buffalo sauce or anything else! They're super versatile. I even cut them up and put them on my nachos sometimes with a little seasoning. I've also made mini "chicken" sliders. Get creative!
Sherry J.
Northborough, MA
One of the easiest products for a newly transitioning vegetarian/vegan. These are absolutely delicious! I highly recommend these nuggets to anyone. The taste and texture is spot on!
Breyonna S.
These are amazing! What I like about these is that they have the texture of chicken nuggets but are vegetarian friendly. They taste pretty similar to the real deal and is definitely a great meatless option. They are also super healthy which I prefer. I like to chop these up and put them in my alfredo or salads to add a bit more flavor. If you want to make them in the microwave just do about 5 to 6 nuggets at a time for about 2-2 1/2 minutes and they are perfect! Absolutely recommend them!
Dalia S.
Hesperia, CA
It was delicious!! I tried it both in the oven and microwave and t he oven was the best by far. it was crispy and everyone in my family loved it! They're meat eaters and they said it tasted very close to the real thing! Definitely a new family favorite and it goes great with Kraft ranch(: I highly recommend this.
Auddy W.
While this product is one of my guilty pleasures, it's not really all that healthy. It's soooo tempting to eat the whole bag because the actual servings are small. There's a lot of carbs just for one serving. You have to eat other stuff in order to feel fully satisfied. If you want meat-free, this is a great substitute for nuggets. If you're trying to lose weight/stay healthy, eat this occasionally and only eat the serving size.
Arinna B.
Gretna, VA
Morningstar Farms Chik'n Nuggets are so good that I actually prefer them to real chicken nuggets. The texture is on point, firm, crispy, and holds up as well as any meat does. These taste FANTASTIC, better than any fast food nuggets or anything else in the frozen section. I love dipping them in honey BBQ sauce but they're also great when chopped up and thrown in a salad, a pot pie, rice, or any other meal you'd use cooked chicken in.
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
I tried these Morning Star nuggets a few times when I was dieting and looking for meat alternatives. I cooked them up in the oven and used them with my kids who were young at the time and cut up over salads. They tasted like chicken nuggets. They were also harder to find them and expensive. I don't eat them anymore but do recommend them.
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
Holy goodness batman, I love Morningstar so much! Their chik'n nuggets are so tasty and packed full of protein! I usually eat these when I'm feeling malnourished by lack of protein and feel better afterwords! Plus their nuggets, who doesn't get happy when eating nuggets!? I love the buffalo nuggets as well. I usually eat with honey mustard for a super tasty treat!
Christy M.
I love these! They're super easy to make, either in the toaster oven or microwaved for 2 minutes and can be eaten by themselves or cut up in a salad. I buy them all the time, they taste like a chicken nuggets and are so much better than fast food.