MorningStar Farms Veggie Chik Patties Original - 4 CT uploaded by Brittany C.

BY MORNINGSTAR

MorningStar Farms® Veggie Chik Patties® Original.
58% less fat than breaded chicken patties*.
140 calories per serving.
Cholesterol free.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Crispy outside, tender inside, delicately seasoned veggie patties.
4 veggie patties. see more...

• Do these have breading on them? I'm allergic to gluten an...1 Answers
  • "Like that they are low calorie also." in 1 review
  • "It taste great on a hamburger bun will recommend." in 1 review
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
One of my favorite Morningstar products! My fiancé loves them too. We usually have these once, or sometimes twice, a week. I love how easy these are to cook as well. If you’re in a hurry they can be microwaved, however I always cook them in a pan on the stove! It leaves them crispy and delicious. I usually top it off with cheese, tomato, onion, and spinach and it’s a delicious dinner. I love that for just about $4 I can get two entrees out of this product, not to mention it makes for such an easy dinner! And it’s such a healthy alternative to eating regular chicken patties!
lb o.
Southaven, MS
I seriously love this fake chicken. I love being vegetarian, but sometimes I miss the texture of chicken and the substance it adds to a meal. This is the perfect solution. I just wish it was cheaper for how much you get.
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
So good. Taste like an even better version of a chicken patty. Makes a great chicken patty sandwich/burger. So simple to make, I just throw it in the toaster oven and the bonus is its vegetarian.
Abigail S.
Bedford, TX
My family has cooked these since I was little. We used them for chicken sandwiches or to pair with pasta and veggies. They're very healthy and very low calorie but they taste great. They cool to a crispy texture that is what you would expect from a real chicken patty. I'm not a full blown vegetarian but it's nice to eat healthy things like this instead of meat on occasion.
Max P.
Carpinteria
When I became a vegetarian, Chik Patties became a staple when the rest of my family was having burgers or chicken strips. They're easy to prepare and delicious just like any other chicken sandwich or burger!
Cassidy N.
Mustang, OK
I just recently made the decision to become a vegetarian because I could no longer turn a blind eye on the treatment of animals. My family thinks I'm crazy because I don't like Vegetables, but this is amazing and just made my decision so much easier. I had my family try it and they loved it too. I may just be converting my family over also 😀 I ate it with ketchup and it was awesome. It tasted, smelt, and looked like chicken. Also sort of tasted A little bit like Fish Sticks... Big thumbs up from me! Definitely recommend!
Jessica R.
Yemassee, SC
One of my favorite vegetarian options for a good chicken sandwich substitute. I prefer the original to the buffalo one just because it's like having a classic chicken sandwich. I usually cook in the oven on 375 for around 22 minutes because I like them a little crispy and then have with mayo, tomato and lettuce on bread. Very filling and I think they taste delicious. My toddler even likes the chicken nugget version of this patty. They do have egg, wheat, milk and soy in them, which can be a negative. Overall great meal and I've been purchasing them for a couple years now.
Melissa K.
These are absolutely fantastic. I have been a vegetarian for 6+ years and when I miss meat, I immediately turn to morningstar farms. My sister is a total carnivore, but when we have cookouts, she actually ASKS for these chicken patties or their original grillers burgers. Tasty tasty tasty and you don't have to worry about all of those hormones that they inject poultry with these days :)
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Love these! I love the taste of chicken patties, but hate inconsistent texture. So, these are right up my alley. I LOVE them! I highly recommend them with mayo, pepper-jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, and on a hamburger bun. Yum!!! These also make a mean "chicken" parmesan (sub or pasta).
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
These are my absolute favorite product from Morningstar! I love eating these by themselves, without a bun and dipping them in ranch! They have a very good flavor, honestly not sure how to compare them to actual chicken since I haven't had it in 8+ years, but I have to say, my non vegetarian family LOVES these!
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Do these have breading on them? I'm allergic to gluten and I'm looking for some easy, healthy dinners to make (college dorm life haha) that are gluten-free and somewhat affordable. These look promising but I'm not sure if there appears to be a gluten crust on the outside of the chicken patty...