MorningStar Farms Veggie Chik Patties Original - 4 CT uploaded by Brittany C.

BY MORNINGSTAR

MorningStar Farms® Veggie Chik Patties® Original.
58% less fat than breaded chicken patties*.
140 calories per serving.
Cholesterol free.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Crispy outside, tender inside, delicately seasoned veggie patties.
4 veggie patties. see more...

• "It taste great on a hamburger bun will recommend." in 1 review
  • "Like that they are low calorie also." in 1 review
Jessica R.
Yemassee, SC
One of my favorite vegetarian options for a good chicken sandwich substitute. I prefer the original to the buffalo one just because it's like having a classic chicken sandwich. I usually cook in the oven on 375 for around 22 minutes because I like them a little crispy and then have with mayo, tomato and lettuce on bread. Very filling and I think they taste delicious. My toddler even likes the chicken nugget version of this patty. They do have egg, wheat, milk and soy in them, which can be a negative. Overall great meal and I've been purchasing them for a couple years now.
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
These are my absolute favorite product from Morningstar! I love eating these by themselves, without a bun and dipping them in ranch! They have a very good flavor, honestly not sure how to compare them to actual chicken since I haven't had it in 8+ years, but I have to say, my non vegetarian family LOVES these!
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Love these! I love the taste of chicken patties, but hate inconsistent texture. So, these are right up my alley. I LOVE them! I highly recommend them with mayo, pepper-jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, and on a hamburger bun. Yum!!! These also make a mean "chicken" parmesan (sub or pasta).
Karen B.
Cupertino, CA
These are some of my favorite patties. I do prefer the buffalo style patties but I will take any of those. I typically get them at target and stock up when they are on sale. They can be grilled or just zapped in the microwave if I'm lazy
Trisha K.
Hampshire, IL
One of my all time favorite products by Morningstar! My son loves them too and he's super picky. They last awhile since they're frozen and can be heated up in the microwave in only a few minutes so they're perfect for quick meals.
Kelly D.
I eat these all the time, for dinner with mashed potatoes and veggies or as a sandwich with lettuce and tomato and cheese. Very versatile. I've even chopped it up and added mayo for chicken salad.
tic C.
Each and every product is amazing. I love that they offer a variety of delicious vegetarian options. These patties are great!
lb o.
Southaven, MS
I seriously love this fake chicken. I love being vegetarian, but sometimes I miss the texture of chicken and the substance it adds to a meal. This is the perfect solution. I just wish it was cheaper for how much you get.
Cassidy N.
Mustang, OK
I just recently made the decision to become a vegetarian because I could no longer turn a blind eye on the treatment of animals. My family thinks I'm crazy because I don't like Vegetables, but this is amazing and just made my decision so much easier. I had my family try it and they loved it too. I may just be converting my family over also 😀 I ate it with ketchup and it was awesome. It tasted, smelt, and looked like chicken. Also sort of tasted A little bit like Fish Sticks... Big thumbs up from me! Definitely recommend!
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
So good. Taste like an even better version of a chicken patty. Makes a great chicken patty sandwich/burger. So simple to make, I just throw it in the toaster oven and the bonus is its vegetarian.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Foodie Expert
Do these have breading on them? I'm allergic to gluten and I'm looking for some easy, healthy dinners to make (college dorm life haha) that are gluten-free and somewhat affordable. These look promising but I'm not sure if there appears to be a gluten crust on the outside of the chicken patty...
Nur A.
Foodie Expert
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?