BY MORNINGSTAR

MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers.
73% less fat than ground beef*.
120 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Southwestern-style veggie burger with black beans, sweet corn and tomatoes.
4 veggie burgers. see more...

Ashlyn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Absolutely delicious. I am not a vegetarian but these are a staple in my meals. I've been buying them for years and I never get tired of them. As a mom, it's so easy to just pop them in the microwave. I always look for sales though because the price keeps going up.
Jenalynne S.
These are sooo good! My favorite brand of veggie burgers by far! Definitely better made in the oven than the microwave. In the microwave it tends to get hard. But other than that I love them!
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
I love this product ! Was raised on this as a child and totally LOVED the flavor! Great meatless option for ANYONE! Black beans is main ingredient. Says you can microwave, but I wouldn’t, it makes it tougher.
Iraida T.
Bronx , NY
I love these. I recently turned vegan and was looking for options. I came across these veggie patties and fell in love. They're so good makes you want to eat the whole box.
Codi M.
Covington, KY
These are healthy and delicious! They aren't too spicy. Also, they are quick and easy to make. I will continue to buy. A lot of times you can find coupons for this brand, making the product quite inexpensive.
Sadie V.
Brockton, MA
I really like the flavor of these. They make for a great quick lunch. Sometimes I cook them like a traditional burger but also with crumble it into a salad or taco. The spice is not too strong but enough to add a little extra to the meal!
Monserrat M.
Holland, MI
THIS IS MY FAVORITE VEGGIE BURGER. It tastes SO good. Honestly, most restaurant veggies burgers do not taste this good. Plus they are super easy to make; just pop it in the microwave for about two minutes.
Emmalene W.
Parkersburg, WV
I love these.  We don't typically use them as a straight up burger replacement, but instead use them as a mexi-burger or after warming them, crumble into a taco salad or southwest salad.
Natalie T.
Palmetto, FL
I take these to work with me to have at lunch time. The taste is very good and they are very easy to make. The price isn't too bad and sometimes they go on sale which is a plus. It's low in calories but filling.
Sophia L.
These have nice flavor. A tad salty and there is a little bit of chipotle-type heat. I like the ingredients in the patty: whole black beans, corn kernels, and grains. I make these on the skillet. It suggests to do them over medium heat for 10-11 minutes with oil. I do it without oil, because the patty seems to a little oily already, on low so that it won't burn. Make sure the middle is warm, because that seems to take a while. These go well on their own, for burgers, or with salad or pasta. I only buy these on sale, which is around $3.50 for 4 patties.
Rachael W.
London, UK
How do people usually cook these? Is it better to grill or pan fry?
Morgan B.
Univ Ctr, MI
Are these super spicy?
Marissa A.
Beverly, MA
Do you find these to be dry? My friend said she tried some (not this brand) and they were very dry! I'm hopping maybe these are different?!?