MorningStar Farms Veggie Burgers Mediterranean Chickpea - 4 CT uploaded by Zullay R.

BY MORNINGSTAR #38 in Vegetarian Meals

Morning Mediterranean Chickpea Star Farms® Veggie Burgers .
Veggie style burger made with chickpeas, spinach and roma tomatoes.
70% less fat than ground beef*.
110 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
4 veggie burgers. see more...

• Does it take a long time to prepare these?4 Answers
Meghan B.
Nashville
These are out of this world. Veggie burgers can often be bland and disappointing and more of a vessel for toppings as opposed to the "star" but the flavor on these is phenomenal! They are easily made in the microwave and come out with a nice texture. These made a great addition to a salad or in a pita or wrap.
Mary L T.
Jermyn, PA
I love the variety of flavors Morningstar offers and this is one of my favorites. However, it is not a veggie burger that can be cooked on the grill! Other varieties hold up better, this one just crumbled. I'm not a huge fan of cooking on the grill anyways, but I was disappointed one summer when bringing these to a family cookout so I would have something to eat, and it ended up being not-edible! Great to cook in the house though. Boca burgers are better on the grill.
Alicia W.
Grand Haven, Michigan
The Mediterranean Chickpea burger tastes great! The added chickpea gives that extra protein kick for a vegetarian like me. It is on sale fairly often, or at least has a coupon. It goes with all kind of sauces. I've even fed it to non-vegetarians, and they request it regularly! Yum!
Michaela C.
I really like the Morningstar Mediterranean Chickpea patties because they are quick to prepare and super nutritious.  They are great in a pita, with cucumbers and feta, or smashed avocado.  These are a little on the pricey side, but it's well worth it to buy them on sale.
Zullay R.
East Elmhurst, NY
I usually make my own veggie burgers but I thought this flavor was interesting so I decided to try it. I am happy I did these chickpea patties are yummy and great for a quick meal..Will buy again!
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
These are absolutely delicious. I was afraid to try a veggie burger, having had a bad experience with one in college, but was willing to try again. One thing that was important was that it didn't try to be faux meat. Thankfully, there is no imitation meat vibe from these. The texture is great and there are whole chickpeas throughout that add a different texture. These make a great, relatively quick dinner that I don't feel bad about. I've only ever cooked them in the oven and I love how they come out, slightly crisp on the outside without drying out. The flavor is outstanding and extremely satisfying. They may be pricey, but very worth it.
Samantha F.
I've been vegetarian going on 4 years now. These things are amazing. This brand has great vegetarian options. And they're burgers are by far better than a lot of brands I have tried. They don't fall apart while being cooked which is a big problem I had with others, my "burger" became a messy pile of "meat". They have a good flavor and a nice texture. I couldn't eat many veggie burgers because of the texture, I'm weird about certain textures and it would make me gag. I have these at every relative and friends house ready for the next cook out!
Kayla M.
Minneapolis, MN
This might be my favorite morningstar product. I also love the spicy black bean, which was my fave, but then I decided to try these and they are so good. they have a nice texture. The taste is amazing. I usually make these in a skillet. I haven't decided what the best condiment to go with these is yet, but they're pretty good on their own.
Aynsley W.
Bellevue, NE
These are so good!!!!!!!! I love that their are actual whole chickpeas in the patties. I feel like a lot of the time they end up being smashed up. This patty in particular has so much flavor that there is no need for seasoning. You could literally eat it by itself and enjoy it just as much!
Katy K.
Raeford, Nc
Hubby and I are no where near vegetarians but we decided to take on veggie burgers one night to start eating healthier. This is a great tasting product! Since then we have purchased other brands and this is by far the best tasting brand! My 2 year old even proved these burgers. :) family approved!!!!
alexis c.
Texas City, TX
Does it take a long time to prepare these?