MorningStar Farms Veggie Bacon Strips uploaded by B x.MorningStar Farms Veggie Bacon Strips uploaded by Alexandra G.

BY MORNINGSTAR #8 in Vegetarian Meals

MorningStar Farms® Veggie Bacon Strips.
The delicious hearty flavor of smoked veggie bacon with a crispy bite.
44% less fat than cooked pork bacon*.
60 calories per serving.
Cholesterol free.
Contains 4.5g total fat per serving.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

• How do these compare to other "fake" bacons on the market? 1 Answers
  • These don't have a chewy texture,do they? 3 Answers
  • Do these have that fatty feel the way real bacon does?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Christine C.
Tomball, TX
Not the biggest fan. They do crisp up like bacon but there's too much smoke flavor, in my opinion. Growing up I didn't like most meats aside from a select few, turkey bacon being one of them, so I don't remember if I've ever even had actual bacon but this is just a bit too strong of a flavor for me. At first I thought it was too strong of a meat flavor but I do think it's just the smoke. I hate BBQ flavored chips too, if that tells you anything
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
these have an amazing taste! I'm a vegetarian, and I love using veggie meat subs in meat recipes! I use these for amazing tasty BLT's and also for breakfast with some roasted potatoes and eggs! delicious!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I’m not the biggest fan of these bacon strips unfortunately and they burn so easily. It may be better suited for those who have been vegetarians longer as it has more of an acquired taste. I eat vegetarian a few times a week and have not fully committed to it so I have been trying different vegetarian products to see which ones I like.
Alyssa Kayla J.
I think they taste just like bacon! Besides as a typical breakfast side item, i like to use it on burgers or in macaroni & cheese. Keep in mind though it will get soggy fast if you add it to something liquidy like pasta sauce.
Emily I.
Although this is the first bacon alternative I've tried, it's my favorite! I love bacon and miss it often as a vegetarian. I just make it in a skillet and it's perfectly crispy. Perfect for my BLTs!
Jess C.
Roseville, CA
Best "Facon" I've tried!!! I love making breakfast sandwiches with this delicious bacon! It's perfect just egg, cheese and 2 strips of facon! The texture is really good and the taste is delicious. Super easy to cook (I cook mine in a pan on the stove) Totally recommend!
Tori T.
Don't let the look of these put you off! They do look strange, but taste great. They're great on sandwiches, especially BLTs. They are a good replacement for bacon, but there are better brands out there. I still definitely recommend trying these though.
Kristen F.
Yulee, FL
This veggie bacon is an awesome alternative to traditional bacon. It has a great flavor, is crunchy and also very easy to prepare. Not to mention it is a lot better for you! I do not buy regular bacon anymore once discovering this product!
B x.
You have got to be kidding me with these, Morningstar Farms.
I opened these and at first sight they look like bacon colored taffy strips or dog treats.
Upon further inspection, they smell like cheap dog treats. (Although if I had a dog, i highly doubt it woupld even eat these.)
Despite my instincts, I tasted these wretched things. Disgusting. Vile. Garbage.
This is the worst product of theirs that I've tried and I will absolutely not be buying it again.
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
I'm not the biggest fan of these bacon strips, but i also don't hate them. They smell very similar to real bacon, but it's the flavor that lacks. I don't mind the texture so much - I kind of like it being a bit more solid than regular meat...but it just doesn't have the strongest flavor. I will probably re-purchase, but it won't be a staple in my diet.
Tania B.
Bronx, NY
What's the point of eating fake meat if you are a vegetarian?
Eileen G.
Do they crisp up or taste like bacon? I wouldn't eat them, but I'm wondering if my non-vegetarian friend would like them.
lulu j.
I'm not a vegan but I honestly enjoy the taste vegan food,how does this taste ,is it a bunch of veggies all together, its it made od beans?
Athena T.
Just curious. How do these compare to real bacon?
Samantha J.
Spokane, WA
These don't have a chewy texture,do they?