MorningStar Farms Veggie Bacon Strips uploaded by B x.MorningStar Farms Veggie Bacon Strips uploaded by Alexandra G.

BY MORNINGSTAR #8 in Vegetarian Meals

MorningStar Farms® Veggie Bacon Strips.
The delicious hearty flavor of smoked veggie bacon with a crispy bite.
44% less fat than cooked pork bacon*.
60 calories per serving.
Cholesterol free.
Contains 4.5g total fat per serving.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

• How do these compare to other "fake" bacons on the market? 1 Answers
  • These don't have a chewy texture,do they? 3 Answers
  • Do these have that fatty feel the way real bacon does?1 Answers
Carla M.
Goodyear, AZ
I’ll have to say i was very disappointed in these. They are not a good alternative to bacon... if you rip them up and top something with it sure they have good flavor but i rather buy bacon bits which are also not meat. But the texture of these reminded me of beggin strips you’d give a dog. Ultimately I would recommend any other Morningstar product but not this one. Will probably never buy them again unless they somehow overhaul the whole product and try again.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX
Not the biggest fan. They do crisp up like bacon but there's too much smoke flavor, in my opinion. Growing up I didn't like most meats aside from a select few, turkey bacon being one of them, so I don't remember if I've ever even had actual bacon but this is just a bit too strong of a flavor for me. At first I thought it was too strong of a meat flavor but I do think it's just the smoke. I hate BBQ flavored chips too, if that tells you anything
Jenny S.
Kansas City, MO
My favorite fake bacon. This is so good. It is so fast to cook as well. I microwave a few pieces with some paper towels around so they get a little crispy. They do have some greasy resedue but not much at all. You can get then brown but they are more crispy than juicy. I get this at Walmart and it is a must have breakfast item for me.
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
They aren't the most appealing look wise, but I think they still taste pretty good. They crisp up quite easily, which I personally like because my biggest problem with bacon was the fattiness. But if you're someone who needs their food to look appetizing, maybe don't buy these.
hannah b.
statesville, NC
these have an amazing taste! I'm a vegetarian, and I love using veggie meat subs in meat recipes! I use these for amazing tasty BLT's and also for breakfast with some roasted potatoes and eggs! delicious!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I’m not the biggest fan of these bacon strips unfortunately and they burn so easily. It may be better suited for those who have been vegetarians longer as it has more of an acquired taste. I eat vegetarian a few times a week and have not fully committed to it so I have been trying different vegetarian products to see which ones I like.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
These get a lot of hate but I think they’re really delicious! Of course they’re not real bacon strips, but they’re healthier and cruelty free, so consider it as an occasional bacon swap!
Jessica C.
Roseville, CA
Best "Facon" I've tried!!! I love making breakfast sandwiches with this delicious bacon! It's perfect just egg, cheese and 2 strips of facon! The texture is really good and the taste is delicious. Super easy to cook (I cook mine in a pan on the stove) Totally recommend!
Tori T.
Don't let the look of these put you off! They do look strange, but taste great. They're great on sandwiches, especially BLTs. They are a good replacement for bacon, but there are better brands out there. I still definitely recommend trying these though.
Alyssa Kayla J.
I think they taste just like bacon! Besides as a typical breakfast side item, i like to use it on burgers or in macaroni & cheese. Keep in mind though it will get soggy fast if you add it to something liquidy like pasta sauce.
Tania B.
Bronx, NY
What's the point of eating fake meat if you are a vegetarian?
Eileen G.
Do they crisp up or taste like bacon? I wouldn't eat them, but I'm wondering if my non-vegetarian friend would like them.
Athena T.
Just curious. How do these compare to real bacon?
lulu j.
I'm not a vegan but I honestly enjoy the taste of vegan food.How does this taste?Is It A bunch of veggies all together, its it made of beans?
Samantha J.
Spokane, WA
These don't have a chewy texture,do they?