BY MORNINGSTAR

Veggie burgers 60% less fat than ground beef Enjoy the traditional flavor of Italy see more...

• Where can I find these at?1 Answers
  • How are these in comparison to the regular or black bean versions...1 Answers
Morningstar Farms Tomato & Basil Pizza Burger
  • "Though not my favorite flavor of veggie burger they offer, these are really good." in 2 reviews
  • "I just wish the really good favors came in bigger packages at my local grocery store!" in 1 review
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Foodie Expert
This is one of the best Morningstar burgers on the market. They have such a good taste that my boyfriend (not vegetarian/vegan) has become obsessed with these, even craving them from time to time. If you are someone who wants to try Morningstar burgers out, but don't know which one to go with, I definitely recommend trying these ones out! They are even good without a bun!
Jenny S.
Centerville, TN
These are delicious.. i love to eat these for breakfast with eggs. also make a great snack and the price is great. i once tried it with a coupon and i have been hooked ever since. they are really great and have a great taste.
These are so yummy. I heat them up with a little low-fat mozzarella on top and a couple teaspoons of trader Joe's brushetta on top (the one that comes in a jar). It's yummy enough that you don't miss the bread!
Lauren T.
Westford, MA
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite frozen food. They really taste like an everything pizza, and I throw some hot sauce on it and it's perfect. Great flavor, and I usually cook them with some oil in a pan until heated.
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
Foodie Expert
I love this brand but this was an interesting combo and I'm not sure how I felt about the taste. It was good but sort of unexpected. I think you could get creative about the combination and add it to pasta or something.
Kelli S.
Melbourne, FL
Foodie Expert
I really enjoyed these burgers! I bought them because they were on sale, and I have enjoyed Morningstar's chickn patties before. I am not a vegetarian. There is really a great flavor to these! I melted a little mozzarella cheese over them and tried them microwaved and pan fried both. The only thing I'm not big about is the chunks of mushrooms throughout, because I dont usually eat cooked mushrooms for textural reasons, but with the flavor being so nice, they weren't super offensive. Overall they make a great snack or meal.
Amanda Z.
Gaithersburg, MD
I have to admit, before I had to go on a special diet, I loved these things. Tasty, easy to make--if you don't care about any of that and only care about the taste, these things are really tasty. HOWEVER, nutritionally they aren't the best option. Even though they are low in fat and relatively high in protein, they are very highly processed... just read the ingredients label. As someone with IBS, all those processed ingredients send my guts into misery, and aren't really the best option for anyone. Not to mention, Morningstar is a Monsanto company, so you are getting their crops in these burgers. If you're trying to be a savvy shopper, I would suggest skipping this relatively expensive option and sticking to cheaper (and healtheir) tempeh or seitan to make your burgers. Or, if you want premade burgers, try those made by Trader Joes, or Sunshine brand veggie burgers!
Lauren H.
Hackettstown, NJ
Morningstar Farms uses GMO soy in ALL of their products with the except of their organic breakfast patties. Do a little research on the brands you buy and opt for a vegetarian brand like Amy's, which uses only organic ingredients.

From the Morningstar website --
"The ingredients we use have been approved by the appropriate regulatory authorities and all of our products comply with food labeling requirements in markets where they are sold throughout the world. We recognize that some veggie foods consumers may prefer foods that do not contain biotech ingredients. We offer Morningstar Farms® Breakfast Patties Made with Organic Soy. At this time, all of our other Morningstar Farms products contain biotech ingredients."

Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ
I am not a vegetarian, but I absolutely love these and the mushroom lovers ones! They are so tasty, and don't have a weird taste. I cook them on the grill in the summer and on a griddle when it is too cold to grill. These are definitely worth the price! I just wish the really good favors came in bigger packages at my local grocery store! LOVE THEM!!!
Lauren R.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Foodie Expert
I smother this in some jar sauce and mozzarella cheese with a sprinkle of spinach and BAM! IT taste like pizza but with WAY less carbs!!
And it's easy microwave two on a plate for a quick meal and top it as you want!
Though if you have the time pan frying gives it a nicer crisp!
Sometimes I will microwave then pop in the oven/fying pan to finish it off nice and crispy!
Cassie D.
Foodie Expert
How are these in comparison to the regular or black bean versions? I loved all the ones I've tried but am just curious about trying these ones.
Dominique W.
Foodie Expert
Where can I find these at?