MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Burgers

Add some variety to burger night with our spicy black bean veggie burger. With 72% less fat than regular ground beef patties and with 9g of protein, it’s perfect for spicing up any meal.Regular ground beef contains 15g total fat per serving (67g). MSF Spicy Black Bean Burgers contain 4.5g total fat per serving (67g).

What is the spice level of these? Are they hot or just flavorful?
Are these high in calories?
Can I put these burgers in the oven or can it only be on the grill?
Start your review of MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Burgers!
Tre K.
MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Burgers uploaded by Tre K.
Since becoming vegetarian, I'm always on the hunt for new and delicious options for meals. These veggie burgers are so good! You can eat them as a burger, or put them on top of a taco salad,etc. Very good flavor! I absolutey reccomend these black bean veggie burgers!
Tiffany C.
Westchester
MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Burgers uploaded by Tiffany C.
These are my ultimate favorite black bean burgers ever!!! If you have tried them I totally recommend you do!!! 10/10!!! They have a little spice to them but nothing to overwhelming. The flavor is right on! They are a little pricy but I love them!
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
These are my absolute favorite pre made veggie burger. I got everyone I work with hooked on them too because they would smell my lunch. 😊 they are delicious with avacado on top.🥑❤
Isnotu L.
Doral, FL
MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Burgers uploaded by Isnotu L.
I had to start reducing red meat in my diet and a friend suggested the Spicy Black Bean burgers (because I LOVE burgers). Is it going to trick you into think it's a beef burger? No. But is it absolutely tasty? Yes! Plus, they are really easy to make in the oven.. My husband and I will usually make a "double patty" spicy black bean burger because they are a bit thin. With your usual cheese and condiments, you will be satisfied! We really have come to love these burgers and will continue to buy them
Jennifer H.
I am a vegetarian..and this is hands down my favorite product- it is amazing cooked and crumbled for tacos or nachos. Grilling out it makes an amazing Taco burger. I highly recommend and will forever buy this product
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I really enjoy these "burgers"! They are a great alternative to meat. I love to throw lettuce, tomatoes, and banana peppers on top of a burger straight off the grill. Yum!
Aryana B.
Denton, TX
MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Burgers uploaded by Aryana B.
Purchased at: Walmart
When I changed my diet to eat better and to lose weight, these were one of my favorite foods to eat! These burgers are low calorie and yummy! If you eat them on sandwich thins, it makes a great, low calorie meal.
jaqi J.
Clearwater, FL
I am not a huge fan of frozen food, but these are helpful to keep in the freezer when i am feeling uninspired.These have mushrooms, onions, carrots, water chestnuts, soy, olives, and peppers. I can no longer eat these because they contain soy and gluten. This was one of the first companies to offer meat free alternatives. These are vegetarian, but not vegan since they contain eggs. The price is reasonable about $5 for a box. I would recommend this as an alternative to meat. It tastes good when grilled. I don't find it as tasty as the Beyond Burger or the Impossible Burger. Morning Star Farms Garden Veggie Patties - 4 CT
Simi S.
Albany, NY
I'm a committed non-vegetarian, but there are days even I need a break from meat. These black bean patties are an excellent alternative, full of flavor, easy to prepare, and filling. These do have egg in them, so it's not a 100% vegetarian option.
Alex B.
I love the spicy black bean veggie burgers. They are by far my favorite veggie burger. They have actually been somewhat hard for me to find at my local grocery stores. The burgers heat evenly and the pop of corn gives it that little extra something! If you want a good black bean burger, get this one!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda Y.
shelby
il y a 2 ans
Annette P. il y a 10 mois
I love these , they say spicy not sure why because they aren’t spicy at all to me , I slap a couple of these on a sandwich thin with a little mustard and I love it ! They are kind of expensive though so I wait till they are on sale