MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Burger 9.5 oz. Pack uploaded by Brianna L.

BY MORNINGSTAR

Liz D.
Delicious!! I buy mine 2 packages for $7 at Target which is a great price for 4 patties. They’re extremely flavorful and the consistency is nice. I fry mine in a copper pan with nothing else and then top with cheeses. Prep it like I would regular burger and it’s a nice change sometimes. Pretty filling as well.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I am not a vegetarian but these are delicious and easy to keep on hand for quick dinners. My husband and son both love them as well. I’ve tried generic, store brand versions and they just don’t taste as good as these. I like to make two packages worth in the oven and whatever my family doesn’t eat, I reheat for leftovers.
Brianna L.
Kansas City, MO
I actually really enjoy these burgers! I’m not vegetarian or anything, but these are delicious. There are some chunky bites of corn in them and every time I get a piece, it’s a welcome surprise. I ate them on a Hawaiian bread bun with a slice of melted havarti cheese! I’d definitely say give them a try.
Sophie Z.
Burnaby, BC
These are sooooo good! I love that it has all good stuff in the burger. There's a bit of spice so I like to eat it with a bit of yogurt and chopped up tomatoes and basil on top. It's one of my favorite dinner time meals for a light dinner and guiltfree!
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
I am not a vegetarian, but these are a staple! I love having them for breakfast with Southwest Egg Beaters and some salsa. It tastes amazing! These are a great price and they are easy to make. I would highly recommend these!
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
My favorite vegan sandwich! Lol I always top it off with mustard and veggies. Mildly spicy, cooks great, and can be used for other substitutes. Great price I buy them every month or so
Caitlyn S.
Highland Heights, KY
I never liked beans growing up, so when I decided to go vegetarian I got a little scared. But I knew I had to get protein somehow so I picked up these from Kroger. And they totally surprised me!

I think black beans can be very slim-y and watery. But these don't taste anything like that at all! They don't fall apart easily, which is awesome for cooking. They are barely spicy at all though, which makes me a little sad because I loooooove spicy foods. One downfall of these is that they can actually be a little dry. Especially the bean bits of the burger.

Overall though, I'm very happy with these and will continue to buy them.
Sydney F.
Saint Louis
Best frozen black bean burgers there are!! I don't use a bun and I eat two patties and they are the perfect portion. Great with just mustard or ketchup, or doing them up and adding other veggies as well. Fast and easy, great straight out of the microwave
Jazz P.
Brandon, FL
I'm a fan of most Morningstar Farms products. The spicy black bean burgers are very flavorful and versatile to cook with. I love using them in sandwiches; they're also good in salads, scrambled eggs, and tacos. They're affordable and great for someone who wants an alternative to a hamburger.
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
I LOVE these "burgers!" They're perfect for when you're packing your lunch to go to work. I either eat it on it's own with a side of rice and veggies; I eat it on a bun; or I throw it on top of a salad. Whichever way I'm eating it, I always wish I could have another! It also isn't super high in calories, which is good, and it's a great option for vegetarians