MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Burger 8 ct Pack uploaded by Katy F.

BY MORNINGSTAR #26 in Vegetables

Katy F.
West Palm Beach
These are so delicious! They are low in calories as well. I like to cut them into little pieces and add them to a taco salad or melt cheese on top of the Patty in a wrap! You would never know they are low in fat calories and not so bad in carbs either! Add a little bit of avocado on top with the cheese and they are so delicious!
Shaura M.
Perris, CA
I found these recently when I was at Smart and final looking for a veggie burgers. Usually when I buy veggie burgers I stick to one brand but they didn’t have it so I got these even though I was little skeptical. However once I tried them I was sooo shocked by how delicious they were lol , and they have a little spicky kick to it.
Danielle H.
Fayetteville, AR
These black bean burgers are surprisingly very tasty. I was skeptical when I first saw them, but I tried them and I love it! They are a very healthy alternative to beef burgers. I pair mine with lettuce, tomato, onion, and ketchup. Ahhhmazing!
Maria C.
Grandview , WA
Taste is great. You get a good amount of protein and this has a very good serving of veggies. I used it in place of a burger patty. Affordable and convenient. Would definitely buy again. Recommend to those wanting to try a burger substitute.
Shauna J.
I absolutely love these and have not gotten sick of them over the 4-5 years I have been eating them. Flavor is incredible, spiciness is just right, and they are a quick and easy option that still makes me feel good about what I am eating.
Leslie N.
Bixby, OK
Love this brand so much such a great product has so many different veggie products out there for all the vegetarians or vegans so good wish they weren’t so expensive and I wish more came to a box definitely would but buy more
Randi T.
Purvis, MS
These burgers are absolutely amazing. They hold together when cooked and have a wonderful flavor. They are great to eat by themselves or eat on a bun with cheese like a burger. Super affordable and highly recommended.
Brittany B.
Crossville, TN
These are just fantastic! Me and my bf used to get these all the time. They’re so easy to cook, they taste amazing and the spice is just the right amount. Not overbearing. Morningstar does black bean burgers good!
Jessica E.
Harrisonburg, VA
Yassss! I love black bean burgers and I absolutely love having an option in the grocery store that I can just pop into my freezer and enjoy whenever I want. I love this in a wrap, on a bun or even by itself
Megan R.
Mcminnville, TN
I LOVE these SO much! They are full of flavor and they are so quick and easy to prepare. I am in the process of transitioning to a vegan lifestyle and products like this really make a world of difference. I normally prepare them on a skillet to make it more crispy which only takes 5-10 minutes, but they are still great when microwaved. I add avocado and tomato to these burgers and it's just perfect. My fiance who is extremely picky when it comes to anything that even sounds/looks remotely healthy, but I convinced him to try these out and he was pleasantly surprised. These have become a staple in our freezer! Will purchase time and time again. 100% would recommend.