BY MORNINGSTAR #51 in Vegetarian Meals

MorningStar Farms® Roasted Garlic & Quinoa.

Made with organic quinoa, brown rice & bell peppers.

Vegan burger made with red quinoa, lentils & veggies.

44% less fat than ground beef.

130 calories per serving.

Good source of protein.

100% Vegan®.

Non GMO Project Verified.

nongmoproject.org.

4 veggie burgers. see more...

Lauren T.
Westford, MA
I love Morningstar products, and these are the most "meh" burgers I've tried from them. You can totally taste the quinoa, but there isn't really a garlic taste. You can smell garlic when you open the package, but that's it. I don't like how there are chunks of veggies in this, as it is not a typical burger consistency. Based on flavor, they just aren't the best veggie burgers I've tried.
Jennifer R.
These were delicious! One of my top veggie patties. I love eating these with avocado on it, red onion, lettuce, and hamburger buns. They kind of remind me of the veggie patties from burgerfi (if you've ever been there)!
Brittany W.
Being vegan it's hard to find a good veggie patty, these are great, even my non vegan dad likes them! So much flavor even just with a little ketchup and mustard on a bun! I would definitely recommend these!
Carlos A.
Bronx, NY
I love Morning Star in General. The brand to me makes me feel good when I eat it because it's a healthier alternative to other competing brands. It tastes so good and I was definitely impressed!
Nika B.
Clayton, NC
I like morning star products anyway. But when I tasted these I can tell you it is the best so far. I like the garlic taste. The best ever. Love it.
Aynsley W.
Bellevue, NE
This is another of my favorite patties from Morning Star. It has great flavor and crunch from the quinoa. The garlic is not at all overpowering!
Whitney K.
LITERALLY the best veggie pattie yet. Kind of taste like falafel. Love to make a wrap with tomato lettuce and mayo. A bit pricey, but worth it.
Daniella H.
These are really great! They are unique and flavorful. Garlic is my favorite flavor. It is a must try. It also very crispy when pan fried.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Didn't think I could like any burger more than the southwest veggie kind, but these are delicious!! And of course healthy! Love them ❤️
Melissa M.
Poland, NY
Fast, easy and delicious veggie burger! So full of flavor. I always have this stocked in my freezer.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is anyone able to find these at the regular morningstar price? My grocery stores always sell them for a higher price and I don't want to pay more if I end up not liking them.