MorningStar Farms® Parmesan Garlic Wings

by MorningStar

No game is complete without wings, and in less than five minutes you can serve up crispy parmesan garlic veggie wings. Containing 61% less fat than regular chicken wings, they’re the perfect veggie gameday treat.See nutrition information for Sodium Content

Oh my gosh, where in Canada can I get my hands on these?! 😍😍TIA
Are these vegan or just vegetarian?
Start your review of MorningStar Farms® Parmesan Garlic Wings!
How would you rate this product?
Josilyne G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly I really dont like these. The taste really isnt good to me but thats just my personal opinion. I kind of expected a better flavor since I do love a lot of their other products. I honestly would not purchase thus product again just didnt like the taste.
Sarah H.
This vegetarian wing substitute is more like a chicken nugget than a wing, but it has a good flavor. The breading makes it more like a nugget. They crisp very well in the oven and have a good firm texture. I don't think these should be marketed as "wings."
Bree L.
MorningStar Farms® Parmesan Garlic Wings uploaded by Bree L.
MorningStar Farms® Parmesan Garlic Wings uploaded by Bree L.
We love 💕 Morningstar Farms Parmesan Garlic Wings, these wings are so flavorful and tender!! I make them on Sunday’s for watching football!! I buy these and several other flavors. I recommend these wings, they are yummy!!
member-4d39d
These parmesan garlic wings have helped me to be committed to a vegetarian diet. With a taste this delicious, I have no desire to eat meat ever again! They taste just like meat, have a pleasantly slight spicy taste, and are quick and easy to make. I eat these at least once a week for dinner with a dipping sauce and a kale salad. Try it out. You'll enjoy it!
Brooke M.
Slidell, LA
Morning Star is amazing. I've been a vegetarian for 9 years and when I found their brand I was over the moon happy. They make living a vegetarian lifestyle easier.
kenyetta B.
Yonkers, NY
I didn't like them. I am a meat lover and it tasted bad. Not knocking it for people that like it but it's not for me.
Zoë M.
Manchester, NH
Purchased at: Asian Food Grocer
My favorite. So tasty and easy to cook. I just pop them into the microwave for 2 minutes. They’re tasty but I kind of wish they were dairy free. They taste good dipped in any kind of sauce
Enelyn R.
Bronx, NY
These taste great, the Parmesan garlic flavor is there but not too overpowering. The texture is satisfying, as well.
Hayden H.
Highland Spgs, VA
Better than I expected! I am a meat lover and when I tell you these taste better than real meat, I MEAN IT! A delightful taste and texture without tasting fake! Morning star is AMAZING😍 and delicious. My kids and I love them!
Tiffany L.
Very good product could put more in the bags but other then that it taste so good it has a kick to it but once get used to it it’s fine taste good either way