MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Taisha L.

BY MORNINGSTAR #14 in Sausages

Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties.
Savory veggie patties, seasoned with herbs & spices.
12 count value pack.
76% less fat than pork sausage patty*.
80 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Serving size 1 patty.
12 veggie sausage patties.

Barbara T.
MorningStar makes absolutely the best vegan breakfast sausage products. The texture is fantastic and chewy, and the flavor is rich. I love these with a piece of homemade toast and some tofu scramble.
Kaz D.
Jacksonville, FL
Love these! We went vegetarian 2x a week and these are so yummy you really cannot taste the difference. And I usually hate when people say that. Great flavor with the right texture. A bit pricey.
Marissa S.
Knoxville, TN
I’m a vegetarian and so that means I don’t eat meat. I love these because they taste very similar to sausage especially if you make them want to biscuit or something like that they’re very good and I recommend them to everyone
Rosemary S.
These are so yummy! I wish the ingredients list was cleaner, but taste wise, these are the best meat alternative I've ever had. They are also quite versatile in recipes. We like them in sauces and tacos.
Desiree W.
Spokane, WA
As a vegetarian, these things are AWESOME! I make a great biscuits & gravy with these that EVERYONE eats! I don’t think anyone would know the difference either. I buy these all the time!! Great flavor, great value!!
Brooke L.
As much as I love the taste of these I am not a fan of the massive list of ingredients in these. When I think of meat substitutes I think of a healthier alternate to meat and this just has all kinds of junk in it
Brittany O.
Aiken
Very tasty! My husband and son loves this brand of veggie sausage. They make wonderful products. The quality is excellent and the price is fair for the amount that you get. I would recommend this product to others.
Dominique
Love these sausage patties! They aren't super greasy like typical sausage patties. I usually pair them with an egg and bagel to make a sandwich. I've also had them as a side with pancakes which is pretty good.
Jillian F.
Indianapolis, IN
I really liked the taste of these. You could not even tell that they weren’t made of actual meat! I have always loved Morningstar products, and this product was no different. I highly recommend it to others!
Amy R.
Washington DC
I really like Morningstar as a brand. These definitely are an acquired taste, but I enjoy them and they’re also very good for tossing into pasta, on pizza, anywhere you’d like sausage. I do recommend it!