MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Taisha L.

BY MORNINGSTAR #11 in Sausages

Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties.
Savory veggie patties, seasoned with herbs & spices.
12 count value pack.
76% less fat than pork sausage patty*.
80 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Serving size 1 patty.
12 veggie sausage patties.

María A.
Charlotte, NC
My faves! Growing up in a vegetarian home, I got used to “fake meat.” These were the only kind, other than MorningStar Farms Grillers Veggie Burgers Original - 4 CT on much lesser scale, that I looked forward to. Fry up two of these up in butter alongside a grilled cheese, then place them inside the sandwich, finish off and slice in half. Best sandwich of my youth.
Lauren C.
Lynchburg, VA
PLEASE MAKE THESE GLUTEN FREE. I used to love these sausages back in my days of no allergies and pre-gluten free lifestyle. They’re great because you can heat them up quickly in the microwave! I can’t wait until they experiment a bit and figure out that they need to be gluten free and in a wheat free facility.
Jerri S.
Lauderhill, FL
This was better than I expected. I'm trying to be more conscious of what I eat so I've decided to try more of vegan options. This sausage is very similar to regular sausage which helps me because I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. I do like it, I will buy it again and I recommend it to anybody who is looking for meat alternatives for breakfast.
Kristine W.
Valencia, CA
These sausages were surprisingly very tasty considering they are in the frozen section. It was super easy to heat up and take in a sandwich with eggs to go. It wasn't too salty as many frozen sausages can be. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a quick breakfast
Melinda C.
Poland , ME
I LOVE these. To me they taste just like the real thing. The one thing I wish was that they were a little bigger and flatter like a real sausage patty. I heat these up in the microwave for 45 seconds and they are good to go. I seriously recommend these to everyone!
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I freaking love theses sausages especially when it's party time, game night, or just a snack they have so much flavor and I purchased mines from Walmart and I will definitely be buying some more I'm always buying these sausages I definitely recommend these.
Mary R.
I have been eating these since I was young! I don’t know why we started buying them, but they are delicious. I like to have them in a breakfast burrito and I like knowing they are lower fat than a traditional sausage. Kinda spendy, but I love them
Stephanie P.
I’ve always been a person who hated healthy stuff because everything I would try would taste gross but one I’ve try these I got hooked it was super delicious great flavor and not to expensive price wise any product from morning start farm is delicious
Monique A.
Austin, TX
I bought these for my uncle who has some dietary restrictions and he could not tell the difference at all. He was skeptical at first, but after first bite...he asked me if I could buy him more! I was so glad that he enjoyed them because it was most definitely a healthier option for his heart too.
maggie s.
I'm not a vegetarian, but I still love these in the mornings. I have put them in the microwave when I'm on the go, but they definitely taste better when cooked on the pan. They are very easy to make. I find them at Walmart and the price is comparable to real sausage. I would buy again.