MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Taisha L.

BY MORNINGSTAR #13 in Sausages

Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties.
Savory veggie patties, seasoned with herbs & spices.
12 count value pack.
76% less fat than pork sausage patty*.
80 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Serving size 1 patty.
12 veggie sausage patties.

Kayleigh F.
Athens, GA
these are so good but the cooking is hard to get right! they're a good value when they are on sale. i usually buy them at walmart or target. i love cooking them in a skillet with a little bit of water and oil. they're great with a tofu scramble!
Carolyn J.
Kansas City
I eat these nearly every day. I’m not vegetarian, I just like an easy breakfast. I pull a couple out when I get up and around, and by the time I’m hungry they’re thawed. I prefer to eat them this way, rather than warming them in the skillet. Probably weird, but ya like what ya like. MorningStar Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties
Marissa F.
Morningstar is an amazing brand that offers a lot of meals for vegetarians and vegans which I love. The flavor on these sausages were amazing and are now the only type of breakfast sausages my family eats!
Sarah D.
Pittsburgh
Great taste for a vegetarian sausage BUT I have one problem....what's the point if this isn't a vegan product as well? I understand it's an older brand that's been out for a while but it's time to rebrand.
Stephanie F.
I’m not a vegetarian but I really like morning star products. The sausage is quite yummy, not greasy like pork sausage. Tastes great with pancakes and syrup! Not too pricey either. I’d recommend to others.
kelsey j.
milwaukee
These are good for when you’re in a rush for breakfast in the morning ! Delicious and taste way better than real meat! I recommend this to everyone! Pros- delicious cons-NOT enough in the box? Hahahahaha
Evelyn Zaida Y.
Little Falls, NY
I LOVE all of Morningstar products. They are so scrumptious. My freezer is always stocked with Morningstar. Reasonably priced. Tastes so good that even meat eaters love Morningstar. Highly recommend to others!
McCall A.
I seriously love morning star ANYTHING. it’s the only vegetarian brand where I can get any product without searching for reviews first. The sausage tastes really similar to meat sausage and it still gets a crispy outer coating. Looove it
Kallie C.
Milton, FL
To preface this, I’m not a vegan or a vegetarian but my roommate would fix us food sometimes and use these and they actually taste really close to actual sausage patties. The texture is there as well as flavor.
Sarah K.
Oregon
These sausage patties makes the most amazing vegetarian breakfast burritos. They are fast to cook and actually have a really nice flavor and taste to them. I would recommend Morning Star to everyone not just Vegetarians!