MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Taisha L.

BY MORNINGSTAR #18 in Sausages

Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties.
Savory veggie patties, seasoned with herbs & spices.
12 count value pack.
76% less fat than pork sausage patty*.
80 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Serving size 1 patty.
12 veggie sausage patties.

carinaadra A.
Long Beach, CA
I wasn’t sure if I would like these, but for a frozen sausage, they definite do the trick. It’s a good source of quick protein as a part of a meal or as a snack.
Sarah B.
Indianapolis, IN
They’re ok. Morningstar offers much better items than their ‘sausage’. The meatless crumbles are incredible, and highly recommend them for a vegetarian take whenever ground beef is used. But the sausage? Eh. Try something else.
Taylor O.
Bentonville
Best healthy version of sausages. I eat morning star for more than just the sausages. Give their veggie chicken nuggets a try too. More pricey but worth the health benefits
Mari M.
I really love eating these for breakfast or lunch! Thy have great nutritional value. A great amount of protein for how low calorie they are and they still taste great. I like to cook them about half way in the microwave them sear them on a pan. My husband is not a vegetarian but I catch him eating these all the time. He always says he prefers real meat but I know he likes them too.
María A.
Charlotte, NC
My faves! Growing up in a vegetarian home, I got used to “fake meat.” These were the only kind, other than MorningStar Farms Grillers Veggie Burgers Original - 4 CT on much lesser scale, that I looked forward to. Fry up two of these up in butter alongside a grilled cheese, then place them inside the sandwich, finish off and slice in half. Best sandwich of my youth.
Lauren C.
Lynchburg, VA
PLEASE MAKE THESE GLUTEN FREE. I used to love these sausages back in my days of no allergies and pre-gluten free lifestyle. They’re great because you can heat them up quickly in the microwave! I can’t wait until they experiment a bit and figure out that they need to be gluten free and in a wheat free facility.
Jerri S.
Lauderhill, FL
This was better than I expected. I'm trying to be more conscious of what I eat so I've decided to try more of vegan options. This sausage is very similar to regular sausage which helps me because I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. I do like it, I will buy it again and I recommend it to anybody who is looking for meat alternatives for breakfast.
Kristine W.
Valencia, CA
These sausages were surprisingly very tasty considering they are in the frozen section. It was super easy to heat up and take in a sandwich with eggs to go. It wasn't too salty as many frozen sausages can be. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a quick breakfast
Melinda C.
Poland , ME
I LOVE these. To me they taste just like the real thing. The one thing I wish was that they were a little bigger and flatter like a real sausage patty. I heat these up in the microwave for 45 seconds and they are good to go. I seriously recommend these to everyone!
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I freaking love theses sausages especially when it's party time, game night, or just a snack they have so much flavor and I purchased mines from Walmart and I will definitely be buying some more I'm always buying these sausages I definitely recommend these.