MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Taisha L.

BY MORNINGSTAR #11 in Sausages

Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties.
Savory veggie patties, seasoned with herbs & spices.
12 count value pack.
76% less fat than pork sausage patty*.
80 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Serving size 1 patty.
12 veggie sausage patties.

Ashley R.
Worcester, MA
Great choice for a vegetarian sausage. Can get chewy and hard if over cooked but otherwise has great texture and flavor. Great in breakfast sandwiches or just as a side for eggs. Would purchase again and recommend to others
Sarah K.
Oregon
These sausage patties makes the most amazing vegetarian breakfast burritos. They are fast to cook and actually have a really nice flavor and taste to them. I would recommend Morning Star to everyone not just Vegetarians!
Kayleigh F.
these are so good but the cooking is hard to get right! they're a good value when they are on sale. i usually buy them at walmart or target. i love cooking them in a skillet with a little bit of water and oil. they're great with a tofu scramble!
Stephanie F.
I’m not a vegetarian but I really like morning star products. The sausage is quite yummy, not greasy like pork sausage. Tastes great with pancakes and syrup! Not too pricey either. I’d recommend to others.
Marissa F.
Morningstar is an amazing brand that offers a lot of meals for vegetarians and vegans which I love. The flavor on these sausages were amazing and are now the only type of breakfast sausages my family eats!
Heather S.
Broken Arrow, OK
These are my favorite product I never feel sad I’m not eating real sausage and much prefer it to the real thing. I do wish they’d make a larger version as well to make my own breakfast sandwiches. They’d be fabulous on an English muffin!
Kallie C.
Milton, FL
To preface this, I’m not a vegan or a vegetarian but my roommate would fix us food sometimes and use these and they actually taste really close to actual sausage patties. The texture is there as well as flavor.
Kaz D.
Jacksonville, FL
Love these! We went vegetarian 2x a week and these are so yummy you really cannot taste the difference. And I usually hate when people say that. Great flavor with the right texture. A bit pricey.
Marissa S.
Knoxville, TN
I’m a vegetarian and so that means I don’t eat meat. I love these because they taste very similar to sausage especially if you make them want to biscuit or something like that they’re very good and I recommend them to everyone
Rosemary S.
These are so yummy! I wish the ingredients list was cleaner, but taste wise, these are the best meat alternative I've ever had. They are also quite versatile in recipes. We like them in sauces and tacos.