MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Taisha L.

BY MORNINGSTAR #14 in Sausages

Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties.
Savory veggie patties, seasoned with herbs & spices.
12 count value pack.
76% less fat than pork sausage patty*.
80 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Serving size 1 patty.
12 veggie sausage patties.

E c.
These sausages are addicting! I eat them breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I bought these from Walmart and they can be found at Publix or Kroger. They’re affordable and easy to cook. Trust me you try them once you won’t put them down.
Santana L.
These taste really good. You don’t even realize it isn’t real meat because it taste just like the real deal. And it is also healthier for you because it doesn’t have grease. I love eating these and they aren’t expensive at all.
Izabella S.
Four start only because I love actual sausage patties. But for this being simply veggie based it is not disappointing at all. Tastes very good and has just enough spices. Honestly can’t even tell that it isn’t meat. Very good!
Heather S.
Lincoln, DE 19960
It is really important to find vegetarian meat that tastes good and this is a regular product I use while making breakfast. It tastes great and doesn't have the nasty fake taste some other meatless products have.  I would recommend if looking for something to go with breakfast.
Megan h.
Big Spring, TX
My family loves MorningStar Farm products, and the sausage is a favorite in our house. You cannot tell that it is made from veggies, and it tastes like sausage products that I used to eat before my healthy lifestyle.
Holy B.
Richardson
MorningStar is my least favorite brand of fake meat. I think this particular product is so gross. It tastes like it sat in syrup for a couple hours though no syrup has touched it. I would definitely not buy this.
Emma A.
Lancaster, PA
I’ve been eating these for years!!! They taste just like a real sausage patty if not better and I don’t have a guilty conscious or feel sick afterwards like I do sometimes from eating meat. These are amazing!!!
Kayleigh F.
Athens, GA
these are so good but the cooking is hard to get right! they're a good value when they are on sale. i usually buy them at walmart or target. i love cooking them in a skillet with a little bit of water and oil. they're great with a tofu scramble!
Stephanie F.
I’m not a vegetarian but I really like morning star products. The sausage is quite yummy, not greasy like pork sausage. Tastes great with pancakes and syrup! Not too pricey either. I’d recommend to others.
Sarah D.
Pittsburgh
Great taste for a vegetarian sausage BUT I have one problem....what's the point if this isn't a vegan product as well? I understand it's an older brand that's been out for a while but it's time to rebrand.