MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Taisha L.

BY MORNINGSTAR #13 in Sausages

Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties.
Savory veggie patties, seasoned with herbs & spices.
12 count value pack.
76% less fat than pork sausage patty*.
80 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Serving size 1 patty.
12 veggie sausage patties.

Sharifa L.
OK so I actually just tried this for the first time last semester and absolutely love them. I’m not one to eat veggie burgers but these were so good. My friend fried up some onions and garlic and going to stay on top and it actually tasted kind of like a burger. Deafly not as meaty greasy but it was really good. Definitely going to start purchasing more
Courtney J.
I love Morning Stars sausage patties, but this brand is also a convenient meal to open your freezer to, and it's a nice abd delicious vegetarian meat alternative.
Crystal F.
There was a great sale on these, so I decided to give them a try. I wasn't really big on the flavor of these, they didn't taste like REAL sausage. My kids didn't really notice a big difference, but I haven't bought this kind of sausage since. I just don't personally care for this.
Kayluh K.
Redding, CA
I get these when I want to substitute out meat, they taste pretty close to the real thing. The texture and consistency isn't exactly like sausage patty but it's pretty darn close. I would recommend these to anyone wanting to go vegetarian but doesn't want to give up the flavor of meat.
Sha S.
Flagstaff
My favorite meat alternative of all time, these sausages taste amazing without all of the meat that I happen to not enjoy. It can be pricey, but all in all is beyond worth it.
Lyric W.
Norwich, VT
My favorite breakfast food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I eat these with eggs and avocado toast. It is nice and cheap which is great. It has good flavor and I love eating them. I will definitely buy again for sure!
Manna G.
Virginia Bch, VA
They taste really good and I found them really easy to cook, they also didn’t cost a lotcand was easy to find when shopping. I wish there was more cuz they are super yummy
Mariah C.
If you’ve got to pick a pre-made meat substitute, I’d often go for Morning Star across the board. It’s spiced enough to not be boring, though if usually add some flavor. It doesn’t taste like the food you’re trying to sub for but it does taste pretty good.
Tania B.
Hinton, WV
Best patties all-around. They are way better than normal patties and they’re super fast to cook! For a meat-free product, it has an amazing affordable price and I would recommend it to everyone, maybe even meat-eaters because of how delicious they are.
Jenna A.
Lakewood, CO
These are very delicious and a great microwaveable snack when I’m on the go. Would recommend for a busy lifestyle and a healthier choice. Very tasty and quick and easy.