MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Taisha L.

BY MORNINGSTAR #18 in Sausages

Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties.
Savory veggie patties, seasoned with herbs & spices.
12 count value pack.
76% less fat than pork sausage patty*.
80 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Serving size 1 patty.
12 veggie sausage patties.

Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
I’ve been a faithful fan of Morningstar ever since I tried their meatless chicken patties and black bean veggie burgers. Simply delicious. They even started making a chipotle shredded meat that is full flavor with low calories and zero meat
Cat J.
Boca Raton, FL
Love these! They taste so good and are great for anything from a quick breakfast to a mid day snack. I just pop them in the microwave or fry them up with my eggs.
E c.
These sausages are addicting! I eat them breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I bought these from Walmart and they can be found at Publix or Kroger. They’re affordable and easy to cook. Trust me you try them once you won’t put them down.
Katie T.
Franklin, WI
As a vegetarian it is really important for me to feel normal. These breakfast sausages are hands down the best veggie brand out there. They are so easy to include on breakfast sandwiches! Meat eater or vegetarians alike should really try this brand!
Ashley R.
Worcester, MA
Great choice for a vegetarian sausage. Can get chewy and hard if over cooked but otherwise has great texture and flavor. Great in breakfast sandwiches or just as a side for eggs. Would purchase again and recommend to others
Sarah K.
Oregon
These sausage patties makes the most amazing vegetarian breakfast burritos. They are fast to cook and actually have a really nice flavor and taste to them. I would recommend Morning Star to everyone not just Vegetarians!
Kayleigh F.
these are so good but the cooking is hard to get right! they're a good value when they are on sale. i usually buy them at walmart or target. i love cooking them in a skillet with a little bit of water and oil. they're great with a tofu scramble!
Stephanie F.
I’m not a vegetarian but I really like morning star products. The sausage is quite yummy, not greasy like pork sausage. Tastes great with pancakes and syrup! Not too pricey either. I’d recommend to others.
Marissa F.
Morningstar is an amazing brand that offers a lot of meals for vegetarians and vegans which I love. The flavor on these sausages were amazing and are now the only type of breakfast sausages my family eats!
Heather S.
Broken Arrow, OK
These are my favorite product I never feel sad I’m not eating real sausage and much prefer it to the real thing. I do wish they’d make a larger version as well to make my own breakfast sandwiches. They’d be fabulous on an English muffin!