MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Taisha L.

BY MORNINGSTAR #13 in Sausages

Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties.
Savory veggie patties, seasoned with herbs & spices.
12 count value pack.
76% less fat than pork sausage patty*.
80 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Serving size 1 patty.
12 veggie sausage patties.

Molly B.
Haverhill, MA
These are delicious!! I was craving a meatless sausage to go with my eggs in the morning and these are perfect. Tons of protein and they cook up very fast. Recommend to all my meat free friends out there!
Amanda I.
cutler bay, FL
I love these products, they probably are the best meatless products out there. They go great with omelettes they go great with sandwiches and they’re absolutely delicious when broken up and used as toppings on rice
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
These have recently become one of my favorite candies I just love the sweet-and-sour to them it's like a perfect combination of the two and when you you can even eat them separately or you can pair them together!
Kim M.
Toms River
I love them! I’m not a vegetarian and yet I prefer these over real sausage patties. They are much healthier, you know what you’re eating, they taste awesome, and they aren’t all dried like a lot of other brands.
Hannah H.
I use these to make breakfast sandwiches and they always come out so good! It's exactly what I remember a sausage patty being like without being a bloofy animal carcass and I appreciate that!
Aseelah H.
Cleveland, OH
My entire family likes morning star. If you don't eat meat it is a great alternative. It still has a delicious flavor and you can eat it comfortably know no animals were harmed in the making of this product.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Ate these when I was trying to eat healthier for a year turns out morning Star is not too healthy so not worth the money but a good product different texture but tastes pretty good with syrup or ketchup
CMCT T.
Memphis, TN
I love everything I’ve tried from this brand, but to me, breakfast products here are the best! The consistency really does mimic actual sausage so well and I love the taste!
Shanniah K.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is for all of the people who are trying to cut down on their meat intake or just don’t eat meat at all, it’s kind of scary how real this tastes, if I didn’t know better I’d think I was eating real meat, if you are trying to slowly stop eating meat pick up a few morning star products you won’t regret it.
izzy o.
Because I got to Terry and I have to find good meat substitutes and these meat patties are so good I would totally recommend you that these even if you're not vegetarian