MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Taisha L.

BY MORNINGSTAR #18 in Sausages

Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties.
Savory veggie patties, seasoned with herbs & spices.
12 count value pack.
76% less fat than pork sausage patty*.
80 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Serving size 1 patty.
12 veggie sausage patties.

Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
These are fantastic. I’m not a vegetarian but I enjoy having a diet that consists of mostly vegetables and I don’t eat red meat anymore, which is hard to do because I enjoy the taste. These are a great sub for sausage patties, I actually prefer these to real meat sausage patties!
Casey M.
El Cajon, CA
My family loves these veggie patties. They taste really good and they are quick and easy to make . I got these at Ralph’s but I’m sure you can get them other places . I would recommend these if you are thinking about being a vegetarian or if you just want to try something new.
Kayluh K.
Redding, CA
I get these when I want to substitute out meat, they taste pretty close to the real thing. The texture and consistency isn't exactly like sausage patty but it's pretty darn close. I would recommend these to anyone wanting to go vegetarian but doesn't want to give up the flavor of meat.
Destiny C.
Bluefield, VA
As a vegetarian, breakfast tends to be boring. That was until I found morning stars! These are great to eat by themselves, or use in a breakfast scramble or to make sausage gravy. They’re delicious! Everyone who has tried them, vegetarian or not, has loved them.
Mariah C.
If you’ve got to pick a pre-made meat substitute, I’d often go for Morning Star across the board. It’s spiced enough to not be boring, though if usually add some flavor. It doesn’t taste like the food you’re trying to sub for but it does taste pretty good.
Scarlett D.
San Diego, CA
I am not a vegetarian but I love vegetarian food and incorporate it quite often into my diet. I've enjoyed these patties in my diet for years now - they are very convenient for a quick breakfast and very tasty - better than meat based sausage I think!
Dee S.
I was pleased with these. They are slightly pricey for the amount, but that’s common with meat alternatives. The flavor and texture was good- a lactose intolerant friend was unable to eat these due to the dairy content, but no one else had concerns.
Erica B.
Dallas, TX
This is not my favorite flavor of Morning Star, but I love that they make lots of variety of meatless substitutes. It’s a great value to use in everyday cooking as a meat substitute. The texture feels like a real patty and cooks easily and quickly.
Jennifer L.
started dieting January 1st and found these very tasty I got them at our local food city grocery store, they keep me full longer and I have also lost 4 pounds, they are within my price range, not to expensive, I would definitely buy these again and would recommend them to anyone.
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
I’ve been a faithful fan of Morningstar ever since I tried their meatless chicken patties and black bean veggie burgers. Simply delicious. They even started making a chipotle shredded meat that is full flavor with low calories and zero meat