MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Taisha L.

BY MORNINGSTAR #11 in Sausages

Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties.
Savory veggie patties, seasoned with herbs & spices.
12 count value pack.
76% less fat than pork sausage patty*.
80 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Serving size 1 patty.
12 veggie sausage patties.

Carmen N.
Ferndale, MI
The texture of these just don’t cut it for me. I don’t like the after taste but mixed in with other ingredients they aren’t so bad. There’s plenty of other companies now that have tastier alternatives.
Shantelle F.
S Portland, ME
I love these! I’ve never been a sausage eater but I bought these and they are a great bonus to add to my egg sandwiches in the morning. They have a nice taste and spice. They are also fairly priced. A perfect cruelty free option.
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
Not a big fan of these. They weren't as good as any of the others I've had. This is a good brand just wasn't into this. They weren't very flavorful. I would say try something else before trying these.
Allie C.
Johnstown, PA
These are great. Ready to eat sausages and you can’t even tell they’re vegetarian. I heard they have a lot of fillers and not natural ingredients so it makes me nervous to continue eating them.
Erika B.
Sierra vista , AZ
My favorite thing to eat in the mornings! I have to always stop myself or else I’ll eat the whole lot! They’re amazing. I’ve been vegetarian more than a decade and I have to say this is one of my favorite things out there.
April H.
these patties make really great sausage biscuits. As a vegetarian you cannot even tell the difference between real sausage and these patties. They are reasonably priced for a meat alternative. I would recommend to a friend.
Desiree W.
Spokane, WA
As a vegetarian, these things are AWESOME! I make a great biscuits & gravy with these that EVERYONE eats! I don’t think anyone would know the difference either. I buy these all the time!! Great flavor, great value!!
Molly B.
Haverhill, MA
These are delicious!! I was craving a meatless sausage to go with my eggs in the morning and these are perfect. Tons of protein and they cook up very fast. Recommend to all my meat free friends out there!
Amanda I.
Cutler Bay, FL
I love these products, they probably are the best meatless products out there. They go great with omelettes they go great with sandwiches and they’re absolutely delicious when broken up and used as toppings on rice
Lindsay E.
Palm Coast, FL
The original sausage patties are delicious. I don’t like the sausages in the links. Great for in the morning or for other recipes. I usually find them anywhere from $3.89-4.99 a piece.