MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Taisha L.

BY MORNINGSTAR #14 in Sausages

Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties.
Savory veggie patties, seasoned with herbs & spices.
12 count value pack.
76% less fat than pork sausage patty*.
80 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Serving size 1 patty.
12 veggie sausage patties.

Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
I’m a vegetarian so it’s nice to occasionally enjoy meat-free alternatives and Morning Star is definitely a go to. I love having this with eggs on a weekend morning. I would definitely buy again.
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
Not a big fan of these. They weren't as good as any of the others I've had. This is a good brand just wasn't into this. They weren't very flavorful. I would say try something else before trying these.
Rachel B.
Riverside , CA
Awesome quick breakfast for hubby! He goes to work before the little one and i are up, so he just grabs one of these and a croissant and eggs and he’s good to go! Lasts him all morning. I am grateful for the affordability, too!
Allie C.
Johnstown, PA
These are great. Ready to eat sausages and you can’t even tell they’re vegetarian. I heard they have a lot of fillers and not natural ingredients so it makes me nervous to continue eating them.
Erika B.
Sierra vista , AZ
My favorite thing to eat in the mornings! I have to always stop myself or else I’ll eat the whole lot! They’re amazing. I’ve been vegetarian more than a decade and I have to say this is one of my favorite things out there.
April H.
these patties make really great sausage biscuits. As a vegetarian you cannot even tell the difference between real sausage and these patties. They are reasonably priced for a meat alternative. I would recommend to a friend.
Cassandra C.
When I go vegan these hold me over when I’m having cravings. Tastes similar to breakfast sausage so it psychologically makes my cravings for meat go away! A little pricy but worth it if you’re trying to stay away from meat!
Molly B.
Haverhill, MA
These are delicious!! I was craving a meatless sausage to go with my eggs in the morning and these are perfect. Tons of protein and they cook up very fast. Recommend to all my meat free friends out there!
Amanda I.
cutler bay, FL
I love these products, they probably are the best meatless products out there. They go great with omelettes they go great with sandwiches and they’re absolutely delicious when broken up and used as toppings on rice
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
These have recently become one of my favorite candies I just love the sweet-and-sour to them it's like a perfect combination of the two and when you you can even eat them separately or you can pair them together!