MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Taisha L.

BY MORNINGSTAR #14 in Sausages

Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties.
Savory veggie patties, seasoned with herbs & spices.
12 count value pack.
76% less fat than pork sausage patty*.
80 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Serving size 1 patty.
12 veggie sausage patties.

Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
jalena a.
Los Angeles
Being the breakfast sausage lover I am, I bought this in hopes that I would find another low fat alternative but I sadly dissapointed. I only got myself to eat one but the rest have been sitting in my freezer for over a month now.
alaina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought these to make breakfast sandwiches with after recently becoming a vegetarian. They were a good replacement for meat sausage patties. If you cook them too long however they get hard and rubbery and hard to eat.
Angela V.
Springfield, MO
I think the key to these being so fabulous is there texture. MorningStar has definitely gotten it right. We go through several bags of these a month and our house and it’s a great source of protein and very healthy.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Phoenix R.
Saint Louis
If I didn’t know these were veg I wouldn’t realize it. Has the flavor and texture of meat sausage but without the greasiness. Really great for those quick mornings because they can be made in the microwave.
Heather S.
Amissville
These are so good. Way better than regular sausage, in my opinion. You can find them in the freezer isle of most grocery stores and there are other flavors as well. These are fantastic and I recommend them.
Alyson W.
I turned to these because I’m trying to loose weight and they are so much lower in calories then real sausage. I eat one every morning on my egg sandwich and they taste just like real sausage! I’m never missing out and haven’t looked back.
Amanda R.
These were okay. Nothing really special about them honestly. They were good, but they tasted just like every other sausage I’ve tried. It goes well with breakfast though so that’s all that matters haha :)
Carmen N.
Ferndale, MI
The texture of these just don’t cut it for me. I don’t like the after taste but mixed in with other ingredients they aren’t so bad. There’s plenty of other companies now that have tastier alternatives.