MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Taisha L.

BY MORNINGSTAR #11 in Sausages

Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties.
Savory veggie patties, seasoned with herbs & spices.
12 count value pack.
76% less fat than pork sausage patty*.
80 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Serving size 1 patty.
12 veggie sausage patties.

Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Heather S.
Amissville
These are so good. Way better than regular sausage, in my opinion. You can find them in the freezer isle of most grocery stores and there are other flavors as well. These are fantastic and I recommend them.
Brittany H.
Fountain, CO
These are so delicious! I heat them up in the microwave for breakfast in the morning and I can’t get enough. They aren’t greasy or anything and taste so yummy without any of the guilt! Absolutely love them!
Sarah D.
Pittsburgh
Great taste for a vegetarian sausage BUT I have one problem....what's the point if this isn't a vegan product as well? I understand it's an older brand that's been out for a while but it's time to rebrand.
Amanda R.
These were okay. Nothing really special about them honestly. They were good, but they tasted just like every other sausage I’ve tried. It goes well with breakfast though so that’s all that matters haha :)
Alyson W.
I turned to these because I’m trying to loose weight and they are so much lower in calories then real sausage. I eat one every morning on my egg sandwich and they taste just like real sausage! I’m never missing out and haven’t looked back.
kelsey j.
milwaukee
These are good for when you’re in a rush for breakfast in the morning ! Delicious and taste way better than real meat! I recommend this to everyone! Pros- delicious cons-NOT enough in the box? Hahahahaha
McCall A.
I seriously love morning star ANYTHING. it’s the only vegetarian brand where I can get any product without searching for reviews first. The sausage tastes really similar to meat sausage and it still gets a crispy outer coating. Looove it
Sadie E.
I eat these sausage patties every morning with my boyfriend and he loves these! It's super easy to cook over the stovetop and it makes a great pair with scrambled eggs and roast. I definitely recommend.
Carmen N.
Ferndale, MI
The texture of these just don’t cut it for me. I don’t like the after taste but mixed in with other ingredients they aren’t so bad. There’s plenty of other companies now that have tastier alternatives.