MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Taisha L.

BY MORNINGSTAR #18 in Sausages

Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties.
Savory veggie patties, seasoned with herbs & spices.
12 count value pack.
76% less fat than pork sausage patty*.
80 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Serving size 1 patty.
12 veggie sausage patties.

Marybeth M.
Pomona, CA
Great with some potato latkas, you can fry them up in under 10 mins! Great maple flavor!
Marta V.
Great sausages when it comes to making an egg McMuffin — these are the only ones I use.
Violet S.
Arlington, VA
The only meatless sausage patty I get. Very tasty and not too tough. I like it a lot.
Nikki A.
Milwaukee, WI
Great alternative. me and my daughter eat these all the time. good price as well
Aakritisherawat S.
Ghaziabad
I so love this Vegan Sausage... I dont eat walmarts pigs, because they keep them in gastration crates.. A Cage for life... they cant turn around.. so I eat this instead.. and its so good.. I love Morning star farms ...
Vitoria E.
wonder defines this brand I've never seen the same I'm in love with this brand I really loved the products I love
Whitney W.
Tamuning
Used to be one of my favorites until I discovered a sensitivity to egg. Most MorningStar products have egg so I can’t have them.
Fanii C.
Doral, FL
Muy buen producto a mi en lo personal me encanta , posee un buen sabor ideal para desayunar , suelo tomarlo de vez en cuando.
Emery F.
kissimmee
Como é bom ter em casa algo agradável no café a manhã e pronto para o consumo isso é oque essa maraca nos proporciona!
Átina S.
Amo, se eu pudesse comeria todos os dias, toda hora. É uma delícia, quando tem aqui em casa eu como toda hora mim!