MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Taisha L.

BY MORNINGSTAR #14 in Sausages

Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties.
Savory veggie patties, seasoned with herbs & spices.
12 count value pack.
76% less fat than pork sausage patty*.
80 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Serving size 1 patty.
12 veggie sausage patties.

Jodi C.
Canadice
They were OK.  They had a little bit of a funny, off taste like too much soy and not enough spices. I don't know if I'd buy again.
Amanda M.
Wilmington, NC
I really wished these tasted a little less bland.  It is not my goto but we do crave it time to time for the sake of variety.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Morning Star Sausages are ok. I am not really a sausage fan anyway but I thought this would be good. I won't buy this product again.
Rachel T.
Westminster, CO
These are a wonderful alternative to regular sausage. They are so yummy and convenient. I really like the maple flavored ones as well
Samara P.
rancho santa margarita
As a vegetarian I’ve become obsessed with fake sausage these aren’t vegan but they are so good I love making little sausage McMuffins
Brittney D.
These were actually really good, which surprised me. The texture was a little different, but the taste was great. I would recommend.
Jessica M.
Sacramento, CA
I've been vegan/vegetarian for close to 5 years and I love these. This brand makes it easy to be able to just grab something and go.
Nicole H.
Redondo Beach, CA
These are delicious and a great source of protein. Everyone in my family loves them. I highly recommend. I buy them at Trader Joe’s.
Meia W.
Wilson, NC
HELLO! Bomb . Com eat these on the daily along w the links! I use to but the premise sandwiches BUT my Walmart stopped carrying them
Mary-Kate M.
Guthrie, OK
These are super yummy! They're great for freezer storages well as keeping it comes in the fridge. They stay good for about five days