MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Taisha L.

BY MORNINGSTAR #11 in Sausages

Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties.
Savory veggie patties, seasoned with herbs & spices.
12 count value pack.
76% less fat than pork sausage patty*.
80 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Serving size 1 patty.
12 veggie sausage patties.

Jenna M.
Tampa, FL
This breakfast sausage is amazing it has the same consistency as well as texture as real meat so, if your converting to veganism or to vegetarian it is very helpful. It is also is very convenient it is already in its patty shaped and is ready to go after you pop it in the microwave,
Cheyenne P.
These patties are so filling and delicious tasting! They don’t take very long to cook and my son loves them! (He’s four) you can buy them conveniently at almost any grocery store that sells morning star products even target and Wal-Mart.
Williana C.
Brooklyn, NY
These patties taste fantastic and what's great about them it is that it does not contain meat product! I always purchase these guys at Target but in the even target don't have them, I get them from Shoprite. I recommend these sausages to anyone, they are easily to make!
Kimberly S.
Ojai, CA
These do the trick if you don’t eat meat. That’s about it. I don’t keep these stocked in my freezer but occasionally buy them for guests. They aren’t the best but aren’t the worst. Morning star has other veggie products that I prefer.
Alaina L.
Asheville, NC
I would argue these are one of the best vegetation products in the grocery store. Easy to prepare in the microwave or oven or skillet, they are delicious in their own or with other breakfast foods. Pro tip get the maple flavored ones.
Chelsea E.
Windsor, CA
These are pretty good and a quick breakfast option if you just heat one or two up and have them with scrambled eggs. I’m not much a of a sausage lover, but these are pretty tasty. I imagine they would be good in an egg sandwich too.
annie g.
Monticello, MN
I’m not a vegetarian but I don’t eat pork. When it comes to breakfast sausage, I usually buy turkey or chicken. But these veggie sausage patties are great on an English muffin with cheese. You can’t even tell it’s not real meat.
Izabella S.
Four start only because I love actual sausage patties. But for this being simply veggie based it is not disappointing at all. Tastes very good and has just enough spices. Honestly can’t even tell that it isn’t meat. Very good!
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
alaina W.
Pittsburgh , PA
I bought these to make breakfast sandwiches with after recently becoming a vegetarian. They were a good replacement for meat sausage patties. If you cook them too long however they get hard and rubbery and hard to eat.