MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Taisha L.

BY MORNINGSTAR #11 in Sausages

Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties.
Savory veggie patties, seasoned with herbs & spices.
12 count value pack.
76% less fat than pork sausage patty*.
80 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Serving size 1 patty.
12 veggie sausage patties.

Laney O.
These veggie sausages taste just like real sausage. They’re chock full of protein, and make the best breakfast. You get a lot of nutrients for a small amount of calories. They’re a little expensive, but it’s a great way for vegetarians and health-conscious people to get a great sausage taste!
Bree S.
My favorite are the maple flavored sausage patties by Morning Star. Quick to make with no grease mess like real sausage. I dont even miss the real meat flavor as this so healthily takes over, and better in my opinion. I buy these every Sunday I grocery shop.
Jenna M.
Tampa, FL
This breakfast sausage is amazing it has the same consistency as well as texture as real meat so, if your converting to veganism or to vegetarian it is very helpful. It is also is very convenient it is already in its patty shaped and is ready to go after you pop it in the microwave,
These patties taste fantastic and what's great about them it is that it does not contain meat product! I always purchase these guys at Target but in the even target don't have them, I get them from Shoprite. I recommend these sausages to anyone, they are easily to make!
Chelsea E.
Windsor, CA
These are pretty good and a quick breakfast option if you just heat one or two up and have them with scrambled eggs. I’m not much a of a sausage lover, but these are pretty tasty. I imagine they would be good in an egg sandwich too.
Santana 🙆.
These taste really good. You don’t even realize it isn’t real meat because it taste just like the real deal. And it is also healthier for you because it doesn’t have grease. I love eating these and they aren’t expensive at all.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
alaina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought these to make breakfast sandwiches with after recently becoming a vegetarian. They were a good replacement for meat sausage patties. If you cook them too long however they get hard and rubbery and hard to eat.
Megan h.
Big Spring, TX
My family loves MorningStar Farm products, and the sausage is a favorite in our house. You cannot tell that it is made from veggies, and it tastes like sausage products that I used to eat before my healthy lifestyle.
Angela V.
Springfield, MO
I think the key to these being so fabulous is there texture. MorningStar has definitely gotten it right. We go through several bags of these a month and our house and it’s a great source of protein and very healthy.