MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Taisha L.

BY MORNINGSTAR #18 in Sausages

Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties.
Savory veggie patties, seasoned with herbs & spices.
12 count value pack.
76% less fat than pork sausage patty*.
80 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Serving size 1 patty.
12 veggie sausage patties.

Ang M.
West Chester, PA
This is a great alternative for a breakfast favorite but in a healthier way! I enjoy these
Shante V.
Newark, DE
Delicious. Great for breakfast or any time of the day. Great with pancakes or French toast.
Mariah P.
Not bad tasting. Reasonably priced. Would probably purchase again but it wasn’t my favorite
Faith S.
Woodbridge , VA
Other than a slight difference in texture, I don’t notice a difference from real sausage.
Marybeth M.
Pomona, CA
Great with some potato latkas, you can fry them up in under 10 mins! Great maple flavor!
Marta V.
Great sausages when it comes to making an egg McMuffin — these are the only ones I use.
Violet S.
Arlington, VA
The only meatless sausage patty I get. Very tasty and not too tough. I like it a lot.
Nikki A.
Milwaukee, WI
Great alternative. me and my daughter eat these all the time. good price as well
Sam R.
I never thought this sausage would taste this good. I never had before but I just bought one to taste. I’m a vegetarian so I bought their veg one. It’s so delicious. I really love it. I will definitely buy more. Perfect to try with avacado and bread.
Aakritisherawat S.
Ghaziabad
I so love this Vegan Sausage... I dont eat walmarts pigs, because they keep them in gastration crates.. A Cage for life... they cant turn around.. so I eat this instead.. and its so good.. I love Morning star farms ...