MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Taisha L.

BY MORNINGSTAR

Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties.
Savory veggie patties, seasoned with herbs & spices.
12 count value pack.
76% less fat than pork sausage patty*.
80 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Serving size 1 patty.
12 veggie sausage patties.

Tyra A.
Yuma, AZ
My vegetarian daughter loves when I make her breakfast sandwiches with these, or just pairing the patties with a hash brown, perfect breakfast before school!
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Love morning star products especially the sausage. So good and flavorful. They use just the right amount of spices. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Melinda T.
Fort Worth , Tx
Honestly these were okay. It was good enough for my family to finish but probably won’t be buying again. And they are kinda pricey for the amount you get.
Marla W.
Nice option for breakfast recipes. On their own I’m not a huge fan of the flavor but chopping them up for a breakfast casserole or other dish works great.
Angel Z.
Sanford, FL
These were easy to make and were okay. I did finish the package but they def. Weren't my favorite. I would not buy it again. The taste wasn't great at all.
Brittany D.
Riviera Beach, FL
was watching my meat intake. tried these and they were amazing. these are very easy to heat and crumble easily to add in your omelette or breakfast burrito
Dalanie N.
Morning star is my favorite veggie brand. All of their food passes as meat products. I don't ever feel as though I'm lacking when I have their products.
Zulma G.
Orlando, FL
Eat these every morning. Great breakfast alternative. Price point is great. My family loves having the patties with cheese on a bagel. Flavor is amazing.
Yazia S.
Houston , TX
Love these patties. Perfect for my nephew and relatives who do not eat meat because it means we can all have a filling breakfast that is also delicious.
Hip Influenster 💋.
Glendale, CA
These are amazingly delicious meatless breakfast sausage options! They are so good on their own or with eggs or in a sandwich. I highly recommend these!