MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Taisha L.

BY MORNINGSTAR #13 in Sausages

Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties.
Savory veggie patties, seasoned with herbs & spices.
12 count value pack.
76% less fat than pork sausage patty*.
80 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Serving size 1 patty.
12 veggie sausage patties.

Stefanie B.
Beaverton, OR
I love these vegetarian sausage patties! If you can find them, the maple flavor is the best. It's a slight huge of sweet that makes a huge difference.
Holli Y.
We don't eat a lot of meat and love these as a substitute. They are delicious. I try to buy them on sale by normal price is fairly reasonable as well.
Katie K.
Pfafftown, NC
Such a good sausage for breakfast in the morning! Morningstar always makes me feel good when I eat anything of their brand and this is definitely one!
Robin G.
Tallahassee, FL
When I want to take break from beef, pork, or turkey, this is my go to. It taste delicious enough to a person that eat meat and vegetarian love it too!
Vicky C.
Washington , DC
These sausage are a quick and easy breakfast to put together. The sausage taste so good and juicy. You can purchase this at any nearby grocery store.
Rebecca L.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I never liked real sausage but these are pretty yummy as a vegetarian version, especially with maple syrup. I only wish they were a little less dry.
Tamara S.
Skokie, IL
These patties are nothing special. They are average sausage patties, with a decent flavor. Great for breakfast sandwiches and other breakfast foods.
Nia I.
Portsmouth, NH
Literally my favorite sausage ever. I became a vegetarian 3 years ago but this has been one of my main sausage choices since I was like 6. I'm 22.
Laura K.
Kansas city , MO
I’m actually a huge fan of this brand, but no matter what I did I couldn’t get these sausage patties to cook right. They always came out very dry.
Kathy B.
Morehead, KY
I have ate these forever. Quick and easy and better for you than regular sausage. I just wish they weren't so expensive, that's the only downfall.