MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Taisha L.

BY MORNINGSTAR #11 in Sausages

Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties.
Savory veggie patties, seasoned with herbs & spices.
12 count value pack.
76% less fat than pork sausage patty*.
80 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Serving size 1 patty.
12 veggie sausage patties.

Yazia S.
Houston
Love these patties. Perfect for my nephew and relatives who do not eat meat because it means we can all have a filling breakfast that is also delicious.
Katie K.
Pfafftown, NC
Such a good sausage for breakfast in the morning! Morningstar always makes me feel good when I eat anything of their brand and this is definitely one!
Stefanie B.
Beaverton, OR
I love these vegetarian sausage patties! If you can find them, the maple flavor is the best. It's a slight huge of sweet that makes a huge difference.
Robin G.
Tallahassee, FL
When I want to take break from beef, pork, or turkey, this is my go to. It taste delicious enough to a person that eat meat and vegetarian love it too!
Tamara S.
Skokie, IL
These patties are nothing special. They are average sausage patties, with a decent flavor. Great for breakfast sandwiches and other breakfast foods.
Rebecca L.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I never liked real sausage but these are pretty yummy as a vegetarian version, especially with maple syrup. I only wish they were a little less dry.
Vicky C.
Washington , DC
These sausage are a quick and easy breakfast to put together. The sausage taste so good and juicy. You can purchase this at any nearby grocery store.
Nia I.
Portsmouth, NH
Literally my favorite sausage ever. I became a vegetarian 3 years ago but this has been one of my main sausage choices since I was like 6. I'm 22.
Laura K.
Kansas city , MO
I’m actually a huge fan of this brand, but no matter what I did I couldn’t get these sausage patties to cook right. They always came out very dry.
Kathy B.
Morehead, KY
I have ate these forever. Quick and easy and better for you than regular sausage. I just wish they weren't so expensive, that's the only downfall.