MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Taisha L.

BY MORNINGSTAR #11 in Sausages

Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties.
Savory veggie patties, seasoned with herbs & spices.
12 count value pack.
76% less fat than pork sausage patty*.
80 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Serving size 1 patty.
12 veggie sausage patties.

Alli S.
These vegetarian sausage patties are delicious. I fry them up for breakfast and pour maple syrup over top. You can’t tell the difference from regular sausage.
Lyndsay C.
Martinez, GA
Tastes so good! I wouldn't say it tastes exactly like sausage but it definitely taste good! Very good option for those looking to have less meat in their diets
Handmade J.
Williamsburg, va
I try not to eat processed foods. And I think most meat substitutes are nasty as all get out. Morning Star does a right fine job making food that taste good.
Marla W.
Nice option for breakfast recipes. On their own I’m not a huge fan of the flavor but chopping them up for a breakfast casserole or other dish works great.
Angel Z.
Winter park , FL
These were easy to make and were okay. I did finish the package but they def. Weren't my favorite. I would not buy it again. The taste wasn't great at all.
Brittany D.
Riviera Beach, FL
was watching my meat intake. tried these and they were amazing. these are very easy to heat and crumble easily to add in your omelette or breakfast burrito
Courtney B.
MADISON, GA
Love morning star products especially the sausage. So good and flavorful. They use just the right amount of spices. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Hip Influenster 💋.
Glendale, CA
These are amazingly delicious meatless breakfast sausage options! They are so good on their own or with eggs or in a sandwich. I highly recommend these!
Yazia S.
Houston
Love these patties. Perfect for my nephew and relatives who do not eat meat because it means we can all have a filling breakfast that is also delicious.
Dalanie N.
Morning star is my favorite veggie brand. All of their food passes as meat products. I don't ever feel as though I'm lacking when I have their products.