MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Taisha L.

BY MORNINGSTAR #18 in Sausages

Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties.
Savory veggie patties, seasoned with herbs & spices.
12 count value pack.
76% less fat than pork sausage patty*.
80 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Serving size 1 patty.
12 veggie sausage patties.

Brittney D.
These were actually really good, which surprised me. The texture was a little different, but the taste was great. I would recommend.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Morning Star Sausages are ok. I am not really a sausage fan anyway but I thought this would be good. I won't buy this product again.
Meia W.
Wilson, NC
HELLO! Bomb . Com eat these on the daily along w the links! I use to but the premise sandwiches BUT my Walmart stopped carrying them
Talitha H.
Indianapolis, IN
Taste like normal sausage without all the extra fat that is hard on your body. Good taste and good product. Recommend this product.
Kathryn O.
These are so good! I love the sweet and salty taste! Great texture! I've been eating these for years and will continue to buy them!
Gianna K.
Toms River, NJ
These tastes so great! I don’t eat pork, so these are an amazing alternative to me. They have a great flavor and don’t taste fake
katie h.
Apple Valley, CA
So dosgusting. I took one bite and almost puked. I really thought it wpuld taste good but nope it was pure nastiness in my moyth
Faye L.
These are so good and just as good as meat. They go great with pancakes or eggs for a really good breakfast. I will buy again!
Jodi S.
I love these to add to breakfast sandwiches. The texture is a little different but they do have a nice smoky sausage flavor.
Dominique D.
Los Angeles , CA
The best soy product ever. I serve these to meat eaters and they don’t know the difference. A must buy if you don’t eat meat.