MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Taisha L.

BY MORNINGSTAR #13 in Sausages

Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties.
Savory veggie patties, seasoned with herbs & spices.
12 count value pack.
76% less fat than pork sausage patty*.
80 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Serving size 1 patty.
12 veggie sausage patties.

Ashley W.
Los angeles, CA
The old standby! Two of these in the morning starts my day off right! When I have time and am feeling fancy, I’ll do a full breakfast with potatoes, eggs and these.
Jessica F.
Phoenixville, PA
Better than the real thing. After giving up meat I started to miss breakfast meats so I have these a try and loved them. Inexpensive and taste like the real thing!
Carina A.
Long Beach, CA
I wasn’t sure if I would like these, but for a frozen sausage, they definite do the trick. It’s a good source of quick protein as a part of a meal or as a snack.
Taylor O.
Bentonville
Best healthy version of sausages. I eat morning star for more than just the sausages. Give their veggie chicken nuggets a try too. More pricey but worth the health benefits
Catlin H.
Caldwell, ID
This is my favorite MorningStar product EVER!! They are absolutely delicious! I cook them in a skillet with hashbrowns, onions, peppers, and jalapenos for breakfast. They're a fantastic meat substitute, with a lot of great flavor and texture. They are a bit small, but they come wrapped in pairs and I only eat one patty a morning, but the serving size may be 2?? In any case, they're SUPER GOOD and I would definitely recommend these to anyone!
Kalin O.
These are amazing. They are the closest thing to sausage patties with no meat you could ever eat. Honestly they're better than real sausage patties. They're way healthier. They're good alone, or as a breakfast sandwich. They're good anyway. They're seasoned perfectly with a little spice. Their texture is like real sausage. They cook quickly. They're a little small though.
lauren s.
I eat a lot of fake meats and Morningstar Farms products and these are by far the best and most versatile. my husband, who does eat meat, also loves them, and I've served them to family and they have no clue it's fake. they have a great "meaty" texture, are quick to make, and add protein and flavor to tons of things. we make biscuit sandwiches, crumble and mix them into breakfast burritos, casseroles, and more.
Kylie R.
Olathe, KS
These are so delicious! I love having a few with a bagel or english muffin in the morning. Very satisfying in both flavor and texture. Perfect with an egg, beside pancakes, or even by themselves as a small snack. They've changed my vegetarian breakfast game for sure!
Amanda C.
Raeford, NC
These are a staple in our freezer. Although we are not vegetarian, we try to limit our meat intake for various reasons. I've been eating these since I was a little girl. I introduced my husband to them and even our 7-year-old loves them. I like to eat them with half an avocado and a poached egg for breakfast. It's super filling and a great source of protein.
Katy F.
I LOVE these. I cannot eat breakfast without them. They are healthier than your average breakfast sausage. They don't taste the same, but I've come to find I like them more. A little extra veggie never hurt anyone!