MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Taisha L.

BY MORNINGSTAR #10 in Sausages

Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties.
Savory veggie patties, seasoned with herbs & spices.
12 count value pack.
76% less fat than pork sausage patty*.
80 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Serving size 1 patty.
12 veggie sausage patties.

Catlin H.
Caldwell, ID
This is my favorite MorningStar product EVER!! They are absolutely delicious! I cook them in a skillet with hashbrowns, onions, peppers, and jalapenos for breakfast. They're a fantastic meat substitute, with a lot of great flavor and texture. They are a bit small, but they come wrapped in pairs and I only eat one patty a morning, but the serving size may be 2?? In any case, they're SUPER GOOD and I would definitely recommend these to anyone!
Kalin O.
These are amazing. They are the closest thing to sausage patties with no meat you could ever eat. Honestly they're better than real sausage patties. They're way healthier. They're good alone, or as a breakfast sandwich. They're good anyway. They're seasoned perfectly with a little spice. Their texture is like real sausage. They cook quickly. They're a little small though.
lauren s.
I eat a lot of fake meats and Morningstar Farms products and these are by far the best and most versatile. my husband, who does eat meat, also loves them, and I've served them to family and they have no clue it's fake. they have a great "meaty" texture, are quick to make, and add protein and flavor to tons of things. we make biscuit sandwiches, crumble and mix them into breakfast burritos, casseroles, and more.
Kylie R.
Olathe, KS
These are so delicious! I love having a few with a bagel or english muffin in the morning. Very satisfying in both flavor and texture. Perfect with an egg, beside pancakes, or even by themselves as a small snack. They've changed my vegetarian breakfast game for sure!
Amanda C.
Raeford, NC
These are a staple in our freezer. Although we are not vegetarian, we try to limit our meat intake for various reasons. I've been eating these since I was a little girl. I introduced my husband to them and even our 7-year-old loves them. I like to eat them with half an avocado and a poached egg for breakfast. It's super filling and a great source of protein.
Katy F.
I LOVE these. I cannot eat breakfast without them. They are healthier than your average breakfast sausage. They don't taste the same, but I've come to find I like them more. A little extra veggie never hurt anyone!
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
These are a good alternative to regular sausage. they have a lot of protein but are not made with meat. They do have a different texture but they are good. I like the maple flavored ones too :) good with some wheat pancakes
Taisha L.
Another of my go to favorites, I am not a vegetarian person, am really considering it. I absolutely love these, I no longer purchase meat patties! I prefer these over the meat blends!!
Sienna M.
Bethlehem, PA
These patties are a staple in my freezer. They are absolutely delicious and easy to make, and I prefer their taste to meat sausage patties. Although perfect for breakfast, they are a fantastic snack as well.
Jessica S.
Everett, WA
These are my favorite fake sausage patties out of all of the ones I've tried so far. So close to the real thing with a perfect texture and flavor. I loveeee these for breakfast.