MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Taisha L.

BY MORNINGSTAR #13 in Sausages

Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties.
Savory veggie patties, seasoned with herbs & spices.
12 count value pack.
76% less fat than pork sausage patty*.
80 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Serving size 1 patty.
12 veggie sausage patties.

Kristine W.
Santa Clarita, CA
These sausages were surprisingly very tasty considering they are in the frozen section. It was super easy to heat up and take in a sandwich with eggs to go. It wasn't too salty as many frozen sausages can be. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a quick breakfast
Destiny C.
Bluefield, VA
As a vegetarian, breakfast tends to be boring. That was until I found morning stars! These are great to eat by themselves, or use in a breakfast scramble or to make sausage gravy. They’re delicious! Everyone who has tried them, vegetarian or not, has loved them.
Melinda C.
Poland , ME
I LOVE these. To me they taste just like the real thing. The one thing I wish was that they were a little bigger and flatter like a real sausage patty. I heat these up in the microwave for 45 seconds and they are good to go. I seriously recommend these to everyone!
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I freaking love theses sausages especially when it's party time, game night, or just a snack they have so much flavor and I purchased mines from Walmart and I will definitely be buying some more I'm always buying these sausages I definitely recommend these.
Scarlett D.
San Diego, CA
I am not a vegetarian but I love vegetarian food and incorporate it quite often into my diet. I've enjoyed these patties in my diet for years now - they are very convenient for a quick breakfast and very tasty - better than meat based sausage I think!
Sam R.
I never thought this sausage would taste this good. I never had before but I just bought one to taste. I’m a vegetarian so I bought their veg one. It’s so delicious. I really love it. I will definitely buy more. Perfect to try with avacado and bread.
Erica B.
Dallas, TX
This is not my favorite flavor of Morning Star, but I love that they make lots of variety of meatless substitutes. It’s a great value to use in everyday cooking as a meat substitute. The texture feels like a real patty and cooks easily and quickly.
Dee S.
I was pleased with these. They are slightly pricey for the amount, but that’s common with meat alternatives. The flavor and texture was good- a lactose intolerant friend was unable to eat these due to the dairy content, but no one else had concerns.
Mary R.
I have been eating these since I was young! I don’t know why we started buying them, but they are delicious. I like to have them in a breakfast burrito and I like knowing they are lower fat than a traditional sausage. Kinda spendy, but I love them
Stephanie P.
I’ve always been a person who hated healthy stuff because everything I would try would taste gross but one I’ve try these I got hooked it was super delicious great flavor and not to expensive price wise any product from morning start farm is delicious