MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Taisha L.

BY MORNINGSTAR #18 in Sausages

Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties.
Savory veggie patties, seasoned with herbs & spices.
12 count value pack.
76% less fat than pork sausage patty*.
80 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Serving size 1 patty.
12 veggie sausage patties.

Katy F.
I LOVE these. I cannot eat breakfast without them. They are healthier than your average breakfast sausage. They don't taste the same, but I've come to find I like them more. A little extra veggie never hurt anyone!
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
These are a good alternative to regular sausage. they have a lot of protein but are not made with meat. They do have a different texture but they are good. I like the maple flavored ones too :) good with some wheat pancakes
Taisha L.
Another of my go to favorites, I am not a vegetarian person, am really considering it. I absolutely love these, I no longer purchase meat patties! I prefer these over the meat blends!!
Sienna M.
Bethlehem, PA
These patties are a staple in my freezer. They are absolutely delicious and easy to make, and I prefer their taste to meat sausage patties. Although perfect for breakfast, they are a fantastic snack as well.
Jessica S.
Everett, WA
These are my favorite fake sausage patties out of all of the ones I've tried so far. So close to the real thing with a perfect texture and flavor. I loveeee these for breakfast.
waleska f.
I love morning store farms patties they are so good I eat them with pretty much anything n there healthy it taste like vegetables really great for those who loves vegetables
Kaylan B.
Potosi, MO
These make for a great quick breakfast option when I’m in a pinch. I was afraid I would miss sausage when I went vegetarian, but this supplement just fine.
Rachel T.
Westminster, CO
These are a wonderful alternative to regular sausage. They are so yummy and convenient. I really like the maple flavored ones as well
Samantha  F.
Not a big fan of real sausage but these were really good and basically tasted the same as the real thing. They are healthy too so you don't feel bad eating them
Alli M.
These vegetarian sausage patties are delicious. I fry them up for breakfast and pour maple syrup over top. You can’t tell the difference from regular sausage.