MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Taisha L.

BY MORNINGSTAR #14 in Sausages

Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties.
Savory veggie patties, seasoned with herbs & spices.
12 count value pack.
76% less fat than pork sausage patty*.
80 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Serving size 1 patty.
12 veggie sausage patties.

Jessica W.
A great alternative for those looking to lower their cholesterol and still get the sausage “flavor”. These are a quick and healthy option for those busy mornings.
Sarah B.
Indianapolis, IN
They’re ok. Morningstar offers much better items than their ‘sausage’. The meatless crumbles are incredible, and highly recommend them for a vegetarian take whenever ground beef is used. But the sausage? Eh. Try something else.
Kym M.
Taste like real sausage, and can easily and quickly be cooked in the microwave! Pretty reasonably priced for vegetarian “meat”. Can get a bit dry/tough of over cooked.
Maya F.
Acworth, GA
The flavor that I like the most is actually the maple version (Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Maple Flavored Sausage Patties 8 oz Package). If you don’t like meat or you are vegetarian, this is the perfect alternative. I’ve been eating them for years and it stayed consistent. They’re easy to throw in the microwave or you can throw them on the stovetop. The price is not expensive for around six of the sausages. I typically pair it with waffles or oatmeal or a breakfast sandwich. I am literally obsessed with them and have to restock every week.
Maritza M.
I really love eating these for breakfast or lunch! Thy have great nutritional value. A great amount of protein for how low calorie they are and they still taste great. I like to cook them about half way in the microwave them sear them on a pan. My husband is not a vegetarian but I catch him eating these all the time. He always says he prefers real meat but I know he likes them too.
María A.
Charlotte, NC
My faves! Growing up in a vegetarian home, I got used to “fake meat.” These were the only kind, other than MorningStar Farms Grillers Veggie Burgers Original - 4 CT on much lesser scale, that I looked forward to. Fry up two of these up in butter alongside a grilled cheese, then place them inside the sandwich, finish off and slice in half. Best sandwich of my youth.
Stacy S.
1992 reviews
These are a fantastic thing to eat. I don't eat meat and have not eaten eaten a very long time and these just do the trick by making me not feel left out and having something delicious to eat. Will thing I do with them most recently is I put avocado on them with toast and eggs and they are a fantastic breakfast meal. I would highly recommend these
Lauren C.
Lynchburg, VA
PLEASE MAKE THESE GLUTEN FREE. I used to love these sausages back in my days of no allergies and pre-gluten free lifestyle. They’re great because you can heat them up quickly in the microwave! I can’t wait until they experiment a bit and figure out that they need to be gluten free and in a wheat free facility.
Jerri S.
Lauderhill, FL
This was better than I expected. I'm trying to be more conscious of what I eat so I've decided to try more of vegan options. This sausage is very similar to regular sausage which helps me because I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. I do like it, I will buy it again and I recommend it to anybody who is looking for meat alternatives for breakfast.
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
These are fantastic. I’m not a vegetarian but I enjoy having a diet that consists of mostly vegetables and I don’t eat red meat anymore, which is hard to do because I enjoy the taste. These are a great sub for sausage patties, I actually prefer these to real meat sausage patties!