MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Taisha L.

BY MORNINGSTAR #18 in Sausages

Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties.
Savory veggie patties, seasoned with herbs & spices.
12 count value pack.
76% less fat than pork sausage patty*.
80 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Serving size 1 patty.
12 veggie sausage patties.

Heather L.
These are amazing! It tastes like a real sausage patty but without all that cholesterol and saturated fat! I feel like there's basically no difference whatsoever in taste between this and real meat. I'd definitely recommend!
Sarah l.
Penfield, NY
Morning star patties are amazing! I love them so much! All the yummy breakfast sausage taste without all the grease and saving animals! My only complaint is that you have to cook them just right or they’ll get too dry.
Madeleine D.
Pullman , WA
I’m not vegetarian but I’ve been eating these for years! I️ love them so much! I’ve tried other meat versions but none of them were as good as these are. They are fairly priced and a good deal at Costco! Highly recommend for anyone not just vegetarians.
Peyton K.
Morning star is an amazing brand. I have heard the vegetarian products taste just like real meat. I am a vegetarian and I practically live off of the morning star brand. The sausage patties are great for breakfast.
Kala M.
Roy, UT
I love everything Morning Star and related. Growing up I had a lot of childhood friends make the switch to a clean vegetarian diet so I always saw a lot of Morning Star products around and in their fridge.
Alex L.
Dallas
These are a great breakfast. They don’t taste like sausage but they do taste good. I hear up two in the morning and am satisfied until lunch. They are filling without being fatty or greasy and are so easily prepared
Ashley W.
Los Angeles , CA
The old standby! Two of these in the morning starts my day off right! When I have time and am feeling fancy, I’ll do a full breakfast with potatoes, eggs and these.
Catlin H.
Caldwell, ID
This is my favorite MorningStar product EVER!! They are absolutely delicious! I cook them in a skillet with hashbrowns, onions, peppers, and jalapenos for breakfast. They're a fantastic meat substitute, with a lot of great flavor and texture. They are a bit small, but they come wrapped in pairs and I only eat one patty a morning, but the serving size may be 2?? In any case, they're SUPER GOOD and I would definitely recommend these to anyone!
Kalin O.
These are amazing. They are the closest thing to sausage patties with no meat you could ever eat. Honestly they're better than real sausage patties. They're way healthier. They're good alone, or as a breakfast sandwich. They're good anyway. They're seasoned perfectly with a little spice. Their texture is like real sausage. They cook quickly. They're a little small though.
lauren s.
I eat a lot of fake meats and Morningstar Farms products and these are by far the best and most versatile. my husband, who does eat meat, also loves them, and I've served them to family and they have no clue it's fake. they have a great "meaty" texture, are quick to make, and add protein and flavor to tons of things. we make biscuit sandwiches, crumble and mix them into breakfast burritos, casseroles, and more.