suggested searches

MorningStar

MorningStar Farms® Original...
1940 Reviews
I recommend getting some plant based butter to enhance it, cause who wants to eat dry patties and season it how you like.

Product reviewed: Morningstar Farms Veggie Breakfast Original Sausage Frozen Patties - 8oz

good for sensitive stomach very nice for a small sandwich like a sausage egg McMuffin I recommend Getting for a small and easy meal

I have been trying to lessen my animal product consumption. I enjoy eating breakfast sausages in the morning, these absolutely satisfy that craving for me!

These are so delicious. I make them in the air fryer and they turn out great. These are my favorite plant-based breakfast sausage patties. A low sodium option would be ideal!

Being a vegetarian, this product always added an extra component to our breakfast sandwiches in the mornings. Highly recommend

These are absolutely amazing for a vegetarian breakfast protein option. It makes food prep to easy as they just need to be heated up and are ready to go!

Absolutely delicious. Not really the texture of sausage but honestly I’m not really looking for that. I just really love how these pair with eggs!

This brand has been my go-to breakfast sausage replacement. It’s great when added to eggs for a breakfast scramble or on an English muffin when I want a quick sandwich.

I generally prefer the links, but Morningstar veggie sausage has been a staple of my family brunches as long as I can remember and they're great for a breakfast sandwich. They're easy to make, delicious and I love dipping them in maple syrup. It's an easy way to add an extra course to breakfast.

These are my go-to patties to eat. Easy to heat up and make different dishes with and really delicious at all times.