MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Taisha L.

BY MORNINGSTAR #18 in Sausages

Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties.
Savory veggie patties, seasoned with herbs & spices.
12 count value pack.
76% less fat than pork sausage patty*.
80 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Serving size 1 patty.
12 veggie sausage patties.

Taylor P.
Wilmington, DE
This is literally the highlight of my morning. My friends and family all make fun of me because all I do is talk about how much I love my delicious vegetarian sausage and I cannot say enough good things. As someone who loves sausage but do not eat it because of being a vegetarian- I never thought I’d get a substitute I liked, however this changed my mind!!!! They are so delicious and go perfect with eggs but I also eat them alone every morning! My only issue is that they are expensive. The best was when I was in the dining hall in college so I would get like 20 on a plate and eat that as my meal lol!
Shanniah K.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is for all of the people who are trying to cut down on their meat intake or just don’t eat meat at all, it’s kind of scary how real this tastes, if I didn’t know better I’d think I was eating real meat, if you are trying to slowly stop eating meat pick up a few morning star products you won’t regret it.
Crystal F.
There was a great sale on these, so I decided to give them a try. I wasn't really big on the flavor of these, they didn't taste like REAL sausage. My kids didn't really notice a big difference, but I haven't bought this kind of sausage since. I just don't personally care for this.
jessica K.
I really prefer to make my own, but, in a pinch, it's good to have these in the freezer to zap for a quick breakfast or lunch. Strange but true, I eat mine with mayonnaise.
I wish there were a little bit less flavoring in the patty so that I could doctor it up better myself.
Sarah A.
Denver, CO
Go to for me for years - I’m not a vegetarian but I do eat less meat than most folks. They are  definitely best pan fried with a tiny bit of olive oil or butter instead of microwaved, but they’re great to crumble, dice, and use in other dishes in place of meat sausage.
Maya F.
Acworth, GA
The flavor that I like the most is actually the maple version (Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Maple Flavored Sausage Patties 8 oz Package). If you don’t like meat or you are vegetarian, this is the perfect alternative. I’ve been eating them for years and it stayed consistent. They’re easy to throw in the microwave or you can throw them on the stovetop. The price is not expensive for around six of the sausages. I typically pair it with waffles or oatmeal or a breakfast sandwich. I am literally obsessed with them and have to restock every week.
Carrie L.
st Louis
I never get enough protein and I try to limit my calories. It’s a bit too salty but super easy to grab on the run. The trick is to first defrost in the the microwave for 30 seconds then transfer to a hot skillet. The trick is to get a nice char on the surface.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
LOVE THESE! I buy them every single week and my fiancé and I have them gone quickly! The price isn’t bad at all and I usually get them at Walmart! We make them for breakfast with scrambled eggs or use them to make breakfast sandwiches. We have been vegetarian for a while now and I really enjoy these!
Laney O.
These veggie sausages taste just like real sausage. They’re chock full of protein, and make the best breakfast. You get a lot of nutrients for a small amount of calories. They’re a little expensive, but it’s a great way for vegetarians and health-conscious people to get a great sausage taste!
Bree S.
My favorite are the maple flavored sausage patties by Morning Star. Quick to make with no grease mess like real sausage. I dont even miss the real meat flavor as this so healthily takes over, and better in my opinion. I buy these every Sunday I grocery shop.