MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Taisha L.

BY MORNINGSTAR

Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties.
Savory veggie patties, seasoned with herbs & spices.
12 count value pack.
76% less fat than pork sausage patty*.
80 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Serving size 1 patty.
12 veggie sausage patties.

Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Purchased at: Publix
These are my all-time favorite meat alternatives!! I remember being incredibly skeptical when I first tried them years ago, but I was a believer the first time I tried them!! It supports a healthy diet, and tastes good! I also love their crumbles for everything from hot dishes to pasta. I've never found another brand that tastes more authentically like the real thing than this one. I know that I'm getting quality, taste, and nothing that I don't want.
Elizabeth S.
I have been enjoying these sausage patties for around a year now, and I never get tired of them.  Not only are they delicious, but they are well priced.  I often use these in breakfast burritos or sandwiches.  They are incredibly easy to cook, and such a wonderful staple for any meal.
Scottie S.
Ozark, AR
Obviously nothing can replace actual sausage but if you are a vegetarian or trying to cut back on red meat intake this is a great alternative. The flavoring is great. I dip my sausage in syrup and after that its almost impossible to tell the difference.
Trish M.
Springville , UT
Purchased at: Walmart
Morning Star sausages have the best consistency. Full of flavor and great with every bite. My non-vegetarian little sister prefers these over meat sausages. These are great cooked in an air fryer, slightly crispy edges while tender in the middle.
Taylor P.
Wilmington, DE
This is literally the highlight of my morning. My friends and family all make fun of me because all I do is talk about how much I love my delicious vegetarian sausage and I cannot say enough good things. As someone who loves sausage but do not eat it because of being a vegetarian- I never thought I’d get a substitute I liked, however this changed my mind!!!! They are so delicious and go perfect with eggs but I also eat them alone every morning! My only issue is that they are expensive. The best was when I was in the dining hall in college so I would get like 20 on a plate and eat that as my meal lol!
Tiffany C.
Tinton Falls, NJ
Spicy and truly awesome addition to any breakfast sandwich. I've sneaked these guys into breakfasts that even carni-leaning-omnivores enjoy. The price, since they aren't meat, never seems to fluctuate too rapidly (as meat tends to do, to it's benefit), but for that same reason, you always know the solid product you're gonna get... a little spice, a little chew to them, and when you cook them in a skillet, it's a whole lotta delicious for the vegetarian OR non-veghead in your life. They "can" be microwave friendly, but it's really to overcook them, and won't give them that skillet sear.
Rachel M.
Douglas, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great for vegetarians as a sausage substitute for breakfast or any other meal. They are super simple to cook and taste genuinely good. They are a little hard to find at times which is why I took away one star.
Bethany H.
I liked these a lot! I have heard good things about this brand, so when I saw them on sale I decided to give it a try. I was impressed! A little more pricey than Banquet or other brands like this, but not too bad. I thought the flavor and taste was good. Easy to make in the morning too!
Sarah A.
Rockland , ME
Go to for me for years - I’m not a vegetarian but I do eat less meat than most folks. They are  definitely best pan fried with a tiny bit of olive oil or butter instead of microwaved, but they’re great to crumble, dice, and use in other dishes in place of meat sausage.
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
To be a vegan sausage patty I think these are pretty good. If they weren’t so expensive, I would definitely make these a staple in my home. I just get more value out of real meat products for my money. I would definitely repurchase again but probably not anytime soon.
Meia W.
Wilson, NC
This is my favvvv 😍😍😍 I love these by the maple honestly taste better than just the plain ones so if definitely try those first! Very nice texture not too dry has flavor I really just love these this is the only veggie sausage I eat