MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties uploaded by Taisha L.

BY MORNINGSTAR #10 in Sausages

Morning Star Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties.
Savory veggie patties, seasoned with herbs & spices.
12 count value pack.
76% less fat than pork sausage patty*.
80 calories per serving.
Good source of protein.
Serving size 1 patty.
12 veggie sausage patties.

Taylor P.
This is literally the highlight of my morning. My friends and family all make fun of me because all I do is talk about how much I love my delicious vegetarian sausage and I cannot say enough good things. As someone who loves sausage but do not eat it because of being a vegetarian- I never thought I’d get a substitute I liked, however this changed my mind!!!! They are so delicious and go perfect with eggs but I also eat them alone every morning! My only issue is that they are expensive. The best was when I was in the dining hall in college so I would get like 20 on a plate and eat that as my meal lol!
Carolyn J.
Kansas City
I eat these nearly every day. I’m not vegetarian, I just like an easy breakfast. I pull a couple out when I get up and around, and by the time I’m hungry they’re thawed. I prefer to eat them this way, rather than warming them in the skillet. Probably weird, but ya like what ya like. MorningStar Farms® Breakfast Original Sausage Patties
Bethany H.
I liked these a lot! I have heard good things about this brand, so when I saw them on sale I decided to give it a try. I was impressed! A little more pricey than Banquet or other brands like this, but not too bad. I thought the flavor and taste was good. Easy to make in the morning too!
Crystal F.
There was a great sale on these, so I decided to give them a try. I wasn't really big on the flavor of these, they didn't taste like REAL sausage. My kids didn't really notice a big difference, but I haven't bought this kind of sausage since. I just don't personally care for this.
Sarah A.
Denver, CO
Go to for me for years - I’m not a vegetarian but I do eat less meat than most folks. They are  definitely best pan fried with a tiny bit of olive oil or butter instead of microwaved, but they’re great to crumble, dice, and use in other dishes in place of meat sausage.
jessica K.
I really prefer to make my own, but, in a pinch, it's good to have these in the freezer to zap for a quick breakfast or lunch. Strange but true, I eat mine with mayonnaise.
I wish there were a little bit less flavoring in the patty so that I could doctor it up better myself.
Carrie L.
st Louis
I never get enough protein and I try to limit my calories. It’s a bit too salty but super easy to grab on the run. The trick is to first defrost in the the microwave for 30 seconds then transfer to a hot skillet. The trick is to get a nice char on the surface.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
LOVE THESE! I buy them every single week and my fiancé and I have them gone quickly! The price isn’t bad at all and I usually get them at Walmart! We make them for breakfast with scrambled eggs or use them to make breakfast sandwiches. We have been vegetarian for a while now and I really enjoy these!
Laney O.
These veggie sausages taste just like real sausage. They’re chock full of protein, and make the best breakfast. You get a lot of nutrients for a small amount of calories. They’re a little expensive, but it’s a great way for vegetarians and health-conscious people to get a great sausage taste!
Bree S.
My favorite are the maple flavored sausage patties by Morning Star. Quick to make with no grease mess like real sausage. I dont even miss the real meat flavor as this so healthily takes over, and better in my opinion. I buy these every Sunday I grocery shop.